Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Got through pretty easily. Got a gold because I think the jet black will take longer to arrive due to popularity. I'll be putting a cover on it so it makes no difference.

Got through Verizon got a matte 7+128gig ... Says delivery 9/23 [emoji]128530[/emoji] I'll call tomorrow and make sure I have it on release.

Also got charged $20 upgrade fee which should of been waived

Seems like they alotted only a certain amount for people already on the upgrade program also smh. Oh well i'll cop in October or something because I REFUSE to go camp out for a phone :lol:

Apple Store app was clutch. Thanks for the tip guise.

Bout to pick up my matte black 128gb 7+ first thing on the 16th :pimp:

Next question: How do i go about enrolling in the Upgrade Program?

I had zero store pickups available for some reason so it said shipping in two weeks for a black 7 Plus smh, hopefully that date bumps up

If my date doesn't bump by next Friday copping In store and cancel. Why even pre-order for a month wait

Ordered through Verizon, 256 Matte Black, Delivery by 9/23. Now to take my puppy out and then go to bed :smokin

Copped three.

Two for pick up, one for delivery.

My iPad was the only one showing it loaded on the app, for me at 3:01.

How? Are you on jump on demand?

I'm trying to upgrade my phone but I try to add the phone to my cart but it's making me select a new plan

I did through my-tmobile after I logged into my account, go to the "phone" tab and select your phone and then hit upgrade.

I was allowed to keep my old plan.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom