Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Glad VZW is doing the trade in promo as well for $650 credit. Will upgrade to the 7 plus 128gb matte and be on my way :smokin

Phone case from Amazon scheduled to be here Thursday and phone is scheduled to be here Friday 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I don't see many iPhones from Swappa or eBay that have an extended AppleCare warranty. That's what I'm looking for..

I don't see many iPhones from Swappa or eBay that have an extended AppleCare warranty. That's what I'm looking for..

You have a year from purchase to get apple care. If they had it less than a year you can get the phone and and apple care yourself.

Kind of nervous about buying the + model. Damn you apple , u couldn't you put the dual cam on the 7!!!

Hopefully it comes in this week

Kind of nervous about buying the + model. Damn you apple , u couldn't you put the dual cam on the 7!!!

Hopefully it comes in this week

I feel nervous too. But I think I'll get used to it. I have large hands.

Still, I hope I grow to like the bigger screen like I did when I went from 5S to 6.

My 5S is still going strong in 2016. I'm on 9.3.3 with no issues.

I'm on that 5s wave too but I can't stand it anymore :lol:

copped some tempered glass protectors for the cheap, but now i'm still undecided on a case/back cover for it.

I feel nervous too. But I think I'll get used to it. I have large hands.

Still, I hope I grow to like the bigger screen like I did when I went from 5S to 6.

Gonna take some time to get used to but when you do you won't go back to a smaller screen.

Yeah, it's only 60 days from date of purchase now.

How to get AppleCare+
Add it to your bag during the checkout process when you purchase your new iPhone. Buy it within 60 days of your iPhone purchase. Your iPhone purchase date is the date we ship and charge you for your order:

Last edited:
You have a year from purchase to get apple care. If they had it less than a year you can get the phone and and apple care yourself.

nope, i think you only have 3 or 6 months to get apple care after the phone has been purchased

It's been extended to a year

Before it used to be 30-60 days

Edit: I guess it's changed, must be a year for MacBooks or something

Last edited:
Pre ordered today

Was just going to keep my 6 since I can do the small 2 GB plan for $75+ w/ corporate discount

I was told the other day that if me and my wife upgraded to the 7, after trade in and paying up front our monthly bill would be $120ish

Today I was told about $86...hopefully that's true

This is w/ Verizon for reference

Anyone's monthly bill go up a lot?

Pre ordered today

Was just going to keep my 6 since I can do the small 2 GB plan for $75+ w/ corporate discount

I was told the other day that if me and my wife upgraded to the 7, after trade in and paying up front our monthly bill would be $120ish

I"m financing an iPhone 6 64GB, I called them and told them I wanted to trade for the 7 Plus 128GB, was told my bill would go up around $9.

Of course, I have to pay tax on the new phone to leave the store but that's how my bill is affected. Tax is around $120 btw.

Pre ordered today

What plan are you on?

I don't know if Verizon still carries a 2GB plan.. maybe that's why?

Are they forcing you to update to a higher GB plan?

Back
Top Bottom