Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Luckily last Saturday I was able to get my sister the space gray 16gb from Walmart and came out to $205 after tax. It was $189. Dude was able to hold the last one. Looks nice but I prefer my slate gray.

best app to create a ring tone? :nerd:

you don't need an app.

just make it into an .m4r

I want to chop up the exact 20-30 seconds I want though...

iTunes > Right click song wanted > click 'Get Info' > Adjust the start and stop time you want > press ok > rightclick on song again > select create AAC version > drag new AAC version to desktop > change it to .m4r > drag to Tones section in iTunes of your plugged in iPhone

You mean to tell me there is NO app for that? :rofl:

Corte Madera Apple store got some phones in stock if you willing to make the drive.

good looking out! i live in point richmond and it' s not that far of a drive....

on the phone with them now....

edit: just got off the phone with them and they told me they didn't have any in stock. don't know if dude was lying or didn't know what he was talking about or what. afraid to make that drive if they really don't have it. apple bay street is the closest to me....

Last edited:
Corte Madera Apple store got some phones in stock if you willing to make the drive.

good looking out! i live in point richmond and it' s not that far of a drive....

on the phone with them now....

edit: just got off the phone with them and they told me they didn't have any in stock. don't know if dude was lying or didn't know what he was talking about or what. afraid to make that drive if they really don't have it. apple bay street is the closest to me....
u try that one in berkeley???
or palo alto or stanford or pleasanton

u try that one in berkeley???
or palo alto or stanford or pleasanton

weird, probably depending on which phone/carrier you trying to get. But I just randomly chose 32gb space grey for sprint and it shows Los Gatos and Corte Madera got some in stock. Or it could just be the employees trying to hold one for themselves.

weird, probably depending on which phone/carrier you trying to get. But I just randomly chose 32gb space grey for sprint and it shows Los Gatos and Corte Madera got some in stock. Or it could just be the employees trying to hold one for themselves.

Ah, that's probaby why. I'm trying to get a 32GB AT&T one.

iTunes > Right click song wanted > click 'Get Info' > Adjust the start and stop time you want > press ok > rightclick on song again > select create AAC version > drag new AAC version to desktop > change it to .m4r > drag to Tones section in iTunes of your plugged in iPhone

thanks, but I'm still struggling.

how do I change to .m4r? mine is showing as .m4a

do I need an apple cord to drag?

thanks, but I'm still struggling.

how do I change to .m4r? mine is showing as .m4a

do I need an apple cord to drag?

if on a PC, right click and rename it. instead of the.m4a, just change it to .m4r.

after i do that, i click on my new ringtone just to test it out. it should automatically go into your ringtones section since it's got a .m4r name.

once that's done, sync your phone and you should be good to go.

if i missed a step sorry, i haven't done this in a while....

Last edited:
I ordered my 5s about a week ago, im with AT&T and after the shipping estimate of it being The 24th of Oct I got an email saying it was shipped this morning its currently in Texas couple of states away, so Hopefully it'll be here by Fri, in time for the weekend :pimp:

Last edited:
Battery life is superb I've found. Keep in mind, I'm not continuously playing games, but I do constantly send emails, check safari, social media, etc....

Way better than the 5 I would say.

To the ppl who are worried about battery life just cop a battery pack or a battery case.

Pretty good. I can't speak for 5 because im coming from Note 2. Got me almost a whole day even with navigation on for about 5 hours.

check all the stores in my state still no one with a gold 16gb for AT&T

looks like im gonna have to end up ordering it from online

should I order it from Apple or AT&T online?

AT&T says it will ship in the next 42 days

Apple says it will ship in October (what ever that means :rolleyes )

need help man |I

check all the stores in my state still no one with a gold 16gb for AT&T

looks like im gonna have to end up ordering it from online

should I order it from Apple or AT&T online?

AT&T says it will ship in the next 42 days

Apple says it will ship in October (what ever that means :rolleyes )

need help man |I

I, too, am in the same boat..... SMDH

Back
Top Bottom