• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
BTW, Whats everyone doing for cases?

I started looking to late online and it seems like everything is sold out or arriving in Oct.

Any suggestions?

I copped the otterbox commuter and it'll be here the 18th.. I had the speck candyshell for my 4S and 5 but those aren't in stock yet

Prolly will cop the silicone apple case when it's in stock :nerd:

Last edited:

Unlimted / grandfathered plans is a different convo in itself, for example there are people with unlimited who only use 1gb of data a month so they actually save money on Mobile share.

And dudes need to realize Apple takes the Car model approach to their devices, Cars go about 5 yrs before changing up major, same applies to apple. I think dudes saying they arent impressed are just trying to validate not wanting to spend money and they essentially shouldnt be buying a new phone. I buy phones just because I like tech and want to play with new features, if youre not into that you literally should be buying phones every 3 yrs. Someone going from a 4S to a 6 is seeing a true upgrade, of course there isnt a major diff between the 5 and the 6, use common sense guys.
haha i use waaaay more than one gig i been wanted one of them deals they offered back when i stream music, movies, and stay on you tube at work and on the road my friend. even the guy at the counter was like you stay unlimited 

so for me if they found some way to get that unlimited off me I.E starting family plan or some loop hole then yea next seems like a possible move, but for now i use my phone waaaay more than my lap top and now with a bigger screen and better battery that use will go up. 

larger screens means more vid watching and the big companies are hoping for that. 

I copped the otterbox commuter and it'll be here the 18th.. I had the speck candyshell for my 4S and 5 but those aren't in stock yet

Prolly will cop the silicone apple case when it's in stock
nerd.gif
dem otterboxs are so dang huge there was a link going around to a case im going with. avoid them apple cases you can get a cheaper one from somewhere else 9 times out 10

Feel the exact same way. Besides 4G, bigger screen, faster processor, not much has changed since my 4s...

All those things u mentioned are substantial upgrades...but let's not forget Its also thinner, lighter, has better camera, better video recording, Touch ID, Apple Pay....

You can't be serious...the 6 is leaps and bounds ahead of the 4s.

Even if stores are all sold out on Friday, will they still have some on display?  I just need to know which one I will choose 4.7 or 5.5..

I work at HQ's for Target so I can get 15% off at stores which is amazing.

I know they won't have any on display at Target but wondering if Verizon or Apple will.

Yeah I don't know if I'm gonna keep the otterbox.. Never had one tho.

Gonna want a case for this model either way cause that camera on the back sticks out :x

All those things u mentioned are substantial upgrades...but let's not forget Its also thinner, lighter, has better camera, better video recording, Touch ID, Apple Pay....

You can't be serious...the 6 is leaps and bounds ahead of the 4s.
Yea, I mean i'd definitely agree that there's a big difference. Just some of the stuff like touch ID and Apple pay are gimmicky or things I probably wouldn't use. I'm surprised they didn't up the MP of the camera more. 

I'll admit idk what new feature would have really impressed me. I think water resistance would have been nice. Honestly, I think I'm just bitter that if I want the best features, I feel forced into the 6+ and I don't think I want a phone that big. I wish they each had the same features, just different sizes. But I get why Apple wouldn't do that.

I broke my gs3 during the summer I needed a phone bad and didn't want to pay out of pocket so the vzw edge prog was my best bet. The lady also told me after the phone is paid for my phone bill goes down to like $30 or $40 only thing is I'm on a plan with my pops and sis so eventually I'm going to have to start over unless there's a way I can seperate my part of the bill

It is a big difference to apple iphone users, but to android users its nothing because we already had those features 5 years ago lol

Just got my tracking number from Verizon. It will be at my house from FedEx this Friday 9/19. Glad I was able to avoid all the lines and hassles of going to a retail store.

So I just figured a way to beat the line system this Friday.

My mom is picking her phone up in stores on 9/19 when she picks it up and everything processes the apple guy will ask "is there anything else I can do " can I just say yes could I pick up another phone on my account?

Now I have one coming via att next but that is not until oct 2-7 I'm thinking if he/she says yes I can go into my apple store app cancel my order for OCT 2-7 and pick it up right there on the spot

Last edited:
You know your a fan of U2, biggest fan! Not too many people you arent a groupie of :rofl:

You say people keep talking about you but here you sit asking for it AGAIN. Still waiting for you to post the locations of your said businesses. Until you do continue to be the laughing stock of NT.

Thought you said you blocked me too? Guess you lied about that. I know you thank god brolic didn't come to meet up with you :lol:

Back
Top Bottom