Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Long story, short, I lost my 2-week old iphone on a drunken night. I never got insurance for it, but my bro has insurance for is iphone. I'm thinking of using his insurance claim so I can get a new iphone. Anyone ever tried pulling this off? I'm with ATT. Thanks fam. 

Come with a different approach. If your bro makes the claim using his insurance they'll deactivate and blacklist his current phones esn/meid/mei and he won't have a phone to use but you will. He might be able to find someone to flash his phone to be reactivated or sell it as a bad esn phone.

Come with a different approach. If your bro makes the claim using his insurance they'll deactivate and blacklist his current phones esn/meid/mei and he won't have a phone to use but you will. He might be able to find someone to flash his phone to be reactivated or sell it as a bad esn phone.

That won't happen. A few months ago I broke th screen on my phone and said I lost it. Got the new one and gave my gf the old one. All she had to do was put her sim in.

No way the Apple Watch will give you 18hrs with heavy usage. Just like they claim the iphone gives you X number of hours and you really have to subtract like 3 hrs from that I'm sure the same will be for the watch also.

To the dudes who bought the spigen cases back in September, how have they been holding up? I need a new case now, debating on that case. Is it bulky? Does it protect your phone? Would you buy it again?

Last edited:
Can anyone help me with my iphone 6? I recently bought an iphone 6 from my friend that was from verizon. I inserted my brothers T-mobile sim card (iphone 6 plus) in it but im not getting any service. I told my friend it wasnt working with t-mobile so he tried it with  his verizon and AT&T sim card and voila it worked. Anyone know what the problem is?

Anyone else having a problem with apple tv and moviebox? Every time I try to beam moviebox to my apple tv it's not working anymore, keeps getting error message. Did apple block it? Everything else beams (my pics, videos, youtube etc..)
Mines still not working, as if it's a block now or something (beaming it to apple tv, gets error message) Still working for anyone else?

Can anyone help me with my iphone 6? I recently bought an iphone 6 from my friend that was from verizon. I inserted my brothers T-mobile sim card (iphone 6 plus) in it but im not getting any service. I told my friend it wasnt working with t-mobile so he tried it with  his verizon and AT&T sim card and voila it worked. Anyone know what the problem is?

I guess it isn't unlocked?

Or it could be that Verizon and Sprint don't use sim cards

Is there a website where one could go to trade a Black Verizon Galaxy S5 for an iPhone 6? Looking to change over to the dark side :evil:

Mines still not working, as if it's a block now or something (beaming it to apple tv, gets error message) Still working for anyone else?
I'm on 8.1.2 and I just got done watching last nights TWD via air play from movie box to my Apple TV. Have you tried restoring your phone?

If anyone is shopping around for an iphone, walmart is having a sale.  64gb 6 is 229.  64gb plus is 329.  And so on. 

SOOOOOO tempted to get the 6 64gb, but thinking I should wait 6 months for the 6s.  Wucha nogs think?  lol

anyone crack their screen on their 6? meeting with apple tomorrow... Any way of getting it fixed for free or will it get chalked up to accidental damage 100$ or whatever no matter what

Meeting up with this chick from craiglist for iphone 6 we're meeting at a mall , apple is located inside that same mall , do you guys have any tips for me ? while im there im gonna have apple check everything out , but as far as i know from checking online the phone is clean but is there any other way i can avoid her calling At&T and reporting the phone stolen after she sell it to me , i was thinking about a bill of sale .

Meeting up with this chick from craiglist for iphone 6 we're meeting at a mall , apple is located inside that same mall , do you guys have any tips for me ? while im there im gonna have apple check everything out , but as far as i know from checking online the phone is clean but is there any other way i can avoid her calling At&T and reporting the phone stolen after she sell it to me , i was thinking about a bill of sale .
maybe an invoice through paypal and pay through there?

Anyone know of any cool steet brand 6 cases? One that has a clear back would be cool too! I like all the ones from sneaker.st. But I had on my my 5s and they don't protect it at all. I cracked my screen once, got it replaced, then dropped it again and the screen popped off. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom