Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Prolonging your battery life is almost useless at this point for phones. They always deteriorate in time. Just get a battery backup. It's literally the best $30 investment I made. I know it's not friendly in your pockets but if you keep one in your car or bag, it's super useful when you need it.

Got a link for that $30? I thought they were much more expensive.

This is the way I'm going...anyone feel free to let me know if you believe there's a better way to stay current... this is just the way I've always done it since my old days selling at at&t... (keep in mind I'm in a family plan with grandfathered into unlimited data that I likely won't leave for years to come)

Unlocked iPhone 5 (Sold) January 2015 +$400
At&t Upgrade iPhone 6 Plus 128GB (Purchased) January 2015 [COLOR=#red]$535[/COLOR]
Unlocked iPhone 6S Plus 128 GB September 2015 (Purchased) $949+tax [COLOR=#red]$1015 [/COLOR]
Unlocked iPhone 6 Plus 128 GB (Sold) September 2015 $600

$550 this year to have the latest greatest iPhone :smh: at myself...
however next year when the iPhone 7 comes out I'll likely get it free by signing a 2 year agreement and selling my iPhone 6S Plus.... the same way my 128gb 6 plus was $135 earlier this year

Last edited:
Just got off the phone with Verizon.

Rep priced me at $31.24 a month for a 64GB 6S. The first payment I'd have to say whatever New York's state tax is, and then from there is the $31.24 for 24 months. I'd have to give them my current phone because I'm technically not due for an upgrade yet until December; I'd be doing an early upgrade.

Now I just need to figure out if I want to do it through Apple because they offer AppleCare+ and have a separate bill but keep my current 5S or just do it with Verizon.

Last edited:
Just got off the phone with Verizon.

Rep priced me at $31.24 a month for a 64GB 6S. The first payment I'd have to say whatever New York's state tax is, and then from there is the $31.24 for 24 months. I'd have to give them my current phone because I'm technically not due for an upgrade yet until December; I'd be doing an early upgrade.

Now I just need to figure out if I want to do it through Apple because they offer AppleCare+ and have a separate bill but keep my current 5S or just do it with Verizon.
So the first payment of $31.24 would be dude on the first of october correct?   sorry if i'm asking stupid questions, but i'm use to just buying phones every 2 years

and i have no idea why they would want my beat up SG4 

So the first payment of $31.24 would be dude on the first of october correct?   sorry if i'm asking stupid questions, but i'm use to just buying phones every 2 years

and i have no idea why they would want my beat up SG4 

State tax included on that first (October) payment I believe, one time fee.

Wait, wait...AT&T did away with 2 year new contract subsidized pricing?!?! :stoneface:

Bruh, I don't wanna lease a phone

It actually helps me a little in the long run.. once i pay the phone off in full, my monthly access fee  will only be $15 a month compared to $40

Last edited:
It actually helps me a little in the long run.. once i pay the phone off in full, my monthly access fee  will only be $15 a month compared to $40

You're on Verizon? Where'd you get that info (not doubting you, just curious).

Gonna likely pre-order when I wake up, not trying to at 3AM.

Originally Posted by macbk  
You're on Verizon? Where'd you get that info (not doubting you, just curious).

Gonna likely pre-order when I wake up, not trying to at 3AM.
Yeah Verizon
Samaria: If you upgrade a line with the Device Payment Program the smartphone line access fee would be $40.00 but it would receive the $25.00 monthly device discount to make it $15.00

i also asked if would stay that way once i paid the phone off and they said yeah

If I'm on the OG unlimited data plan for AT&T, does anyone know if I lose the plan if I go with Apple's upgrade plan?

Alright everyone, I got (just about) all of my questions regarding the iPhone Upgrade Program answered.

If you Click Here, you can see the full chat, but I figured I'd give some bullet points so here they are.

Q:  Will the Early iPhone Upgrade program be available online at 12:01 PDT, for the Pre-Orders?

A:  No, you will need to Set an Appointment at your local Apple Store, and you need to bring a Credit Card at the time of the appointment. The reason you cannot do it online is because they require a hand signature to the agreement of the "loan" of the phone.

Q:  Is the iPhone Upgrade Program only through Apple, and not through the Carrier?

A:  Yes, the program is specifically from the Apple Retail store.

Q:  Do I have to have an Upgrade Eligible number in order to go through this program?

A:  No, again, since the program is not through the Carrier you do not need to have an upgrade on your phone number.

Q:  What happens to the remaining balance of the loan when you want to get the next iPhone after a year?

A:  When you go to get the next iPhone after 12 Months has Passed, when you trade your Current iPhone into Apple, the remaining balanced is canceled out.

Q:  Do you need to be apart of one of the Four Carriers in order to be in the Program?

A:  No, if you're using a no contract carrier you can use this program. Again, since it is through Apple, and not carriers, as well as being unlocked, all you'd need to do is get the phone and pop in your SIM Card.

Q:  Are you able to pay off the Loan Earlier than 24 Months?

A:  Yes, and there are also other options for payment. 6 Months, 12 Months, 18 Months, and 24 Months.

Q:  Does the phone have to be perfect in order to trade in to get next years iPhone?

A:  It can have normal wear and tear. No cracks. But even if it does, Apple Care+ is included for the program, so you can get it replaced and then trade it in.

I hope this answered most of everyones questions, because it certainly helped me out :smile:
got this from another forum

Same here.  They should have made the rose gold an actual coppery color, and just did a real pink for the ladies if thats what they were going for.  Space Grey for me.
word up. gonna be a game time decision at 3 am but still leaning towards space grey. its just too damn pink. i'm getting my mom one. i asked how she felt about me getting one and even she hit me with a stoneface

Back
Top Bottom