Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
That's odd. I'm surprised they didn't run an IMEI check before hand. They didn't try to see if the activation worked in the store?

That's odd. I'm surprised they didn't run an IMEI check before hand. They didn't try to see if the activation worked in the store?
He did and then told me the reason I wasn't getting a cellular signal was because AT&T had it locked. It was unlocked today and went in to a different Verizon store to get it activated and was told it wasn't compatible.

Last edited:
well I think in the 7 it changed but Verizon would obviously work with T-Mobile and att

Sprint always had low value because it only worked for that company, not Verizon or anyone else

I think Verizon locked there phones or changed something now

But if you wanted to switch to sprint, your phone was never gonna work Whth them in the first place

Sprint would do something to keep their phones domestic carrier locked, even ones that supported dual gsm and cdma sims. They changed the policy some time back. I had them unlock my 6 both domestically and internationally. Verizon's usually come unlocked now.

New to the thread, thinking of getting a 7 Plus, but I heard the 8 is coming out this year? Is that true? 

New to the thread, thinking of getting a 7 Plus, but I heard the 8 is coming out this year? Is that true? 

Highly likely. Rumors point to a further iterative 7s/7s plus and a separate 10th anniversary flagship iPhone 8 that will pack the same size screen as a plus into a 4.7 inch body made of glass, with an OLED screen.

Read all rumors, but listen to what Ming-chi Kuo writes. Very good track record of predictions.

Last edited:
So apparently the iPhone 7/7+ have a new chip in AT&T phones that doesn't allow you to switch Verizon or Sprint. I specifically asked the Verizon rep if my phone was compatible and he said yes [emoji]128545[/emoji] They should give me a full refund right ?

Yo I was gonna write this same ish today too! I had T-Mobile unlock mine and wife's iPhones and met up with my bro to join his Verizon unlimited plan and then I got hit with the stupid news.

Needless to say I was pretty heated. Now we gotta sell ours and buy a Verizon version. So lame

Yo I was gonna write this same ish today too! I had T-Mobile unlock mine and wife's iPhones and met up with my bro to join his Verizon unlimited plan and then I got hit with the stupid news.

Needless to say I was pretty heated. Now we gotta sell ours and buy a Verizon version. So lame

same ish happened to me. bought iphone 7 unlocked on apple.com on RD. switched to sprint from att last week and tried to activate phone, was told same thing. so i have to use my iphone 6 until i sell my gsm iphone 7! smh!

Think you can still JB 9.2-9.3.3 with pangu JB. Luca's Jb supports 10-10.2 as long as you're not on a 7 device I believe

Anyone try Cricket iPhone plans?
My girls says I'm paying to much and to switch to cricket. I'm in Chicago and currently on AT&T , from what I read they use AT&T towers. For close to what I'm getting form AT&T. I'll be paying $60 for cricket and saving 450ish a Yr. Any reviews here with Cricket? Please share.

Not sure if it helps.
But I'm on cricket with an unlocked iPhone 6 plus..

My service is always legit. Sometimes I get better service than dude I work with that have at&t service. I'm sure overall they have better service since they are the primary of the towers.

But I never have any Internet problems.
I'm in South Texas.. my bill has been 65... I wanted to switch to at&t but my monthly would be 120.. Imo that's only good if you are doing family plans.. and don't want to pay for your phone outright.. but now cricket has a financing system.. you have to pay your phone off in three months or something like that..

Anywyas, I was with tmobile. Me and my friends got off a group plan. I had to find my own, didn't want to pay 100 plus monthly. So just tested out cricket.. and I'm eatin..

Plus they don't even have unlimited at at&t. With my streaming music through tidal and snap chat etc... I use about 15 to 20 gbs a month.

Last edited:
I have h2o on an unlocked 6s, been using their service for about 6 years I believe since I was a sophomore in high school, i pay 50 a month which isn't bad

Started off with 500mb now I have unlimited data with 10gb of 4g

Will apple ever improve how crappy itunes is? My brother has a new phone so i'm restoring it and updating the software on my computer. It's been almost an hour and the phone is still not done.

Just got the BeatsX headphones for my 7plus. Love them, with the new chip was so easy to connect to the phone.

Back
Top Bottom