Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
nope the opportunity to get it expired. I was just gonna rock with the cracked screen because I plan on getting the 8 later this year, but it was starting to get annoying and became hard to text and see stuff.
damn, i feel the pain, paid 130 for my 6s over the summer

My Wifi password is "incorrect" so when your type it in wrong or forget, it'll prompt you and tell you "your password is incorrect"

Roll-Safe-1485964928-compressed.jpg

Last edited:
Got my 7+ Jet Black and its on 10.2.1 im sooooo pissed, now I gotta wait till god knows when to jailbreak...my 6+ is still JB'ed tho ...whats the consensus on the airpods? I got some bose qc35s but they mad bulky to walk around with everyday

Got my 7+ Jet Black and its on 10.2.1 im sooooo pissed, now I gotta wait till god knows when to jailbreak...my 6+ is still JB'ed tho ...whats the consensus on the airpods? I got some bose qc35s but they mad bulky to walk around with everyday

AirPods have been as advertised for me. They get the job done, battery life is flames, sound quality is cool(wish they had a bit more bass). $150 for truely wireless headphones was money well spent for me

Anybody who is interested in switching to T-Mobile, I have a 20% coupon code for life.

Right now you can get 2 Lines unlimited for $80 including taxes for life. You can add up to 8 lines. PM me if interested. It expires march 30th.

Only for NEW Tmobile customers, doesnt work for existing accounts.

Any of you guys record your vids at 1080p 60 fps? I just started doing this and the quality is way more clear/smoother :smokin. But an 11 min vid is 2 GB :x :smh: The 64GB aint cutting it anymore.

Last edited:
Any of you guys record your vids at 1080p 60 fps? I just started doing this and the quality is way more clear/smoother :smokin. But an 11 min vid is 2 GB :x :smh: The 64GB aint cutting it anymore.
All I do! LOOKS AMAZING! Every time
I show ppl my vids, they're blown away lol.

1080p 60 FPS is good enough on the plus screen
People always blown away by the quality lol I keep vids to 2 min long tho

I want the beats x but I can't justify that price.
Got myself and wifey a pair when they had that visa checkout take $25.00 and these are definitely the best wireless headphones I have ever had. Battery life is great and so is the fast charging. Only downfall is the case it comes in is small. Ended up getting the mophie case charger which I highly recommend.

Red phone sounds fire but I got mine in a case anyways so doesn't really matter :lol:

Need a clean looking case for my iphone 7 plus? any recommendation. 

Buypeel.com

Bought the Matte black for my i7, cleanest case I ever had for any of my phones, I recommend to people who take care of their phones because its a thin case, not to say it wont protect, but its nothing like a otterbox/lifecase in terms of padding

Use this code for 20% off if you like what you see on the site:

http://peel.refr.cc/RMW2RVM

I will take a pic of mine when I get home

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom