Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
They didn't really need to hype this whole event for these products. Boring af.

I see they tryna get that Peloton money tho with Fitness+.. Apple stay grabbing other markets

ios 14 drops tomorrow. Update it and if its still acting weird restore and set up as new.
I swear it feels like Madden now with iPhone market, no competition so they don't even try anymore just going through the motions.
Do you usually update to the latest OS? I would maybe stop, the newer the OS's get the less compatible they become with older hardware.
I usually do, the only problem with that is as they release new OS they will discontinue an older one. Eventually they will force you to upgrade, whether you upgrade or not you will still be rendered obsolete.

Bought my 11 pro max on release date
Battery health at 99%
It was at 100% for awhile
I think I lost 1% recently like maybe this month
Not bad

Copped mine around late November last year. On social alot, editIng photos takes A LOT of battery also. Battery health is 91% hmm.

I like the Air. Its the in-between I need from my Phone and MacBook Pro. I don't need an iPad Pro, but love the features they brought over. Its perfect for scenarios at work, where I don't need to bring my laptop.

Need that no button iPad

I wonder how much I can get for my iPad now. I don’t even know what gen it is 🤔 I got it last November

I’m on ATT with a XS Max. Great phone but has anyone noticed lately that the “5GE” Or whatever seems to get slower and slower?

I remember a time when 3G seemed quick and then LTE was fast. Now “5GE” which is supposed to be LTE seems slower than it use to be. Makes you wonder if ATT is purposely doing this so you’ll upgrade.

I think the Ipad Air 64GB has me feeling some sort of way (I almost exceed that on my MacBook Air with documents).

I minus whale spend the extra $200 for the 11" Pro for 128GB.

still no ios14

536C8F02-D703-41EA-8FBD-CBABC3A0D6E0.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom