• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
ipodhello.jpg

I have a vision of a speaker in the case & a visible display to allow you to play music when you don’t have buds in but want to have a stereo speaker experience(paired with your phone)

I’d go for that case upgrade

Bet it looks nothing like this lol.

I’m envisioning basic display that shows like the battery display, maybe some play, stop and fast forward functionality in the look of the little light on the front, not even a full touch screen like an Apple Watch.

I have a vision of a speaker in the case & a visible display to allow you to play music when you don’t have buds in but want to have a stereo speaker experience(paired with your phone)

I’d go for that case upgrade

This is a cool idea. The case can double as a mini bluetooth speaker.

Bet it looks nothing like this lol.

I’m envisioning basic display that shows like the battery display, maybe some play, stop and fast forward functionality in the look of the little light on the front, not even a full touch screen like an Apple Watch.

Battery Display Would Def Provide Value, Everthing Else They Can Keep.

I don’t see why you would even need that. I listen to music like 9 hours a day and if I need to skip i just do it from my AirPods of if I wanna find a specific song I’ll jus open up Spotify and search it.

Plus I can see that screen getting destroyed after time

For those of you who have a case on your 14 Pro Max, do you have any recommendation?
I have the 14 pro, and I use the Rebel Flex, I love it. Get a lot of compliments on it too. The exposed sides make it feel like you’re holding ur phone without a case

It’s like $30 on Amazon and it has a screen protecter with it too

Back
Top Bottom