• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Word
I had the first iPad and many other versions after that.
I used the iPad Pro as my stand alone work computer for a long time until the M1 Mac book released.
Apple better bring that 🔥

had the iPad Pro but sold it and got the iPad mini.

The Pro was too big to use when i was laying down and watching shows/youtube.

The size of the mini was perfect.

Yeah, I like the mini - I've had 3 of them now. I'm still on the previous one now - I got a good offer for an upgrade but it's not so different that I think it's worth it yet. Might be tempted by the next one.

I get mine with a SIM and data for when I'm travelling - but haven't been doing as much of that the last few years.

The mini is the sweetspot for me because I can get it in a coat pocket but it's good for watching movies and stuff too.

I know a guy with a big pro one and he basically uses it like a laptop which is cool.

I think my mom still has the first ipad - it's like a brick when you pick it up compared to the later ones - and the bezel takes up about half the front.

Anyone get a bricked iMac after updating? Updated mine to Sonoma last week and it stopped turning on after two days.

Took it to apple, they said they’re wiping it and I can get data recovered from this one place. They said it would cost over $3K to get it fixed…I was flabbergasted.

It was a refurbished iMac from apple so I’m wondering what I’m able to do as far as complaining lol it wasn’t my fault!

Anyone get a bricked iMac after updating? Updated mine to Sonoma last week and it stopped turning on after two days.

Took it to apple, they said they’re wiping it and I can get data recovered from this one place. They said it would cost over $3K to get it fixed…I was flabbergasted.

It was a refurbished iMac from apple so I’m wondering what I’m able to do as far as complaining lol it wasn’t my fault!
How long ago did you purchase the iMac?

Word
I had the first iPad and many other versions after that.
I used the iPad Pro as my stand alone work computer for a long time until the M1 Mac book released.
Apple better bring that 🔥

I think a M(x) equipped device would be my next apple purchase... seeing refurbo mac books for pretty low the last few weeks (black friday warm-ups)...

Its a want, not a need so thinking I may tip my toes in the water because even the M1 is such a monster. My sim racing hobby is competing for the funds tho, there is some new tech that could go up for pre-order at any moment....

Sidebar - taking a serious break on kicks frees up so many other opportunities, lol.

speaking of ipads, i used to get it with the apple pencil too

1697551258871.jpeg

Not sure how much more they could add to the iPad Pro outside of a bigger screen but I wouldn’t mind that either. Only thing limiting the iPad Pro currently is ipadOS but even that is getting better and better with each update. Not much you can do these days on a MacBook that you can’t do on an iPad

I still use an iPad mini, got no interest in something bigger than that. Hopefully the next one has a better screen

Man how Apple gonna just release a low-end pencil that’s more of pain to charge than the first pencil :smh:
Guess we wait to see if there’s any news of a new iPad

Want to get my wife an Apple Watch for Christmas
She’s probably going to just use it for reading messages and keeping up with her daily step count

Which watch would yall suggest to get her?

Not sure how much more they could add to the iPad Pro outside of a bigger screen but I wouldn’t mind that either. Only thing limiting the iPad Pro currently is ipadOS but even that is getting better and better with each update. Not much you can do these days on a MacBook that you can’t do on an iPad

It would have Mac OS or whatever

She’s probably going to just use it for reading messages and keeping up with her daily step count

SE. I upgraded from a 1st gen SE to a Series 9 this year. Aside from a slightly bigger screen there hasn’t been any noticeable changes in my experience. Save your money and get her the SE especially if it’s her first watch.

Definitely the SE. I got that model for my wife and she uses it mainly to text and track her fitness. It's at a great price point.

I have an issue with the Dynamic Island. This morning my Yahoo Fantasy app was showing scores on the island.

Now, it’s no longer available even when I swipe left/right.

Any idea how why it disappeared?

Back
Top Bottom