Applebee's turns into a club past 10pm? Since when?

Just came across this....

Late-Night Debauchery At 'Club Applebee's' Has Helped Boost Its Stock

Most people don't know that in some parts of the U.S., Applebee's restaurants — the most middle of all middle-market fast casual chains — turn into alcohol-fueled party dens after 10 p.m.

At "Club Applebee's," dancing on tables, black lights, and DJs are not uncommon. We published a story last August showcasing the clubs. The debauchery — girls licking whipped cream off each other, for instance — took place at a few restaurants in Central Florida. People were "hanging from the rafters on Thursday nights down there,” Bloomberg noted at the time.

applebees-1.jpg

Rest of Article in Link

and-then-they-do-this.jpg

:rofl:

Link to Rest of Photos

I haven't stepped foot in an Applebees in I don't know how long. Just used to hit them up when I was in college for their happy hours. Anyways, this is helping business big-time for them, so you can't really knock what they're doing. Party cups...DJs...girls dancing on the bar...

It's just funny to me that Applebee's is the "spot" for some folks.

I guess it's only a matter of time before TGI Friday's, Ruby Tuesday, and Waffle House take note.

Don't have one close to where I live, but I know they have great happy hour prices.

Applebees around My way get trippy and then some ...

:pimp:

*Inb4 hating on their food *

the applebees in Downtown Brooklyn be bumping .. mad shorties drinking with they homegirls...

heard the place was terrible, never heard anyone i know even say hey lets go to applebees :lol:

Ended up at an Applebee's friday night some time ago (havent been to Applebees in several years) and MIND=BLOWN
eek.gif

Haha. This is a funny post.

The TGIFridays I work at has a DJ that plays every Friday. The most i've seen was people grindin or two stepin to music. Nothin like those images 
laugh.gif

:rofl: at those pics, nah son.

I don't understand the hate on Applebee's. It's not a sophisticated restaurant...It's Applebee's! . I don't get it. Some cats on here trying to be Ric Suave thinking he's doing it, other than that, it's a casual place to eat.

their food blows, but they always got good drink specials. I used to pre-game @ the 1 across from the mall I used to work at before I'd hit a club. they always had draft brews/mixed drinks for $2-5

Last edited:
They do this at the apple bees in my hometown, I had no idea until I went to visit and and the parking lot was packed around 12 am,

my boss told me about applebees be on some other **** after 10. Called it "club applebees" and everything, i looked at him like the **** you talking about? 
laugh.gif

Its official, im moving my *** to Orlando.

Back
Top Bottom