Apple's September 12 invite hints at iPhone 5. Upgrade to iOS 6 now.

...I've used many androids. They suck. From the G1,droids, GS2, and GS3. Boring devices. Everyone who does have an android probably has a ipod touch.
iphone is the best selling phone, a type of phone where if more of your friends have it the better it is. I dont know more then 1 or 2 people with the same android. New androids come out every 1-2 months. Meaning your GS3 will be outdated after..Halloween? android market place still sucks its been YEARS
iphone is simple, classy, best music player, and easier to use. @ come at me bro.
its not that really so much that they hide there weak market and subpar os system by offering features... like the picture in picture for example... ppl rave and rave about this but lets see it for what it is... its already hard enough to focus view a movie on a phone... so how good is it really being pixels in a small pic n pic 1 inch by 5 centimeter block on a screen?

i mean really like ur texting and still can fully focus and get a clear view of a movie in a box the size of your big toe... STUPID.. the whole can just walk up to ppl and exchange info... 1st the person has to have the same model as u (highly unlikely). second u have to go thru the motion of setting it up etc (both parties.. u guys rally didnt think u could just be watching a movie,listening to music etc and bam it just starts exchanging info with the person)... and third if its a complete stranger i highly doubt they want u to know all there info ala address etc. and not to mention by the time u go thru all these steps u couldve just forward the info via a text or email.

the raise to talk from text is dumb because (and ive seen it) if u tilt the phone up it auto dials the person... heres a thought what if ur walking and u need to tilt/raise the phone to read a text up close? or lighting/sun in the way and u need to raise it.. not to mention there is a call button by the contact that u could easily press if u want to stop texting and call them.. not to mention i would think u would ask/tell the person u were calling them 1st in a text (iun just a crazy thought.)

Androids are decent cool phones but lets call it for what it is... they have a weak marketplace and a half decent os... that they slightly improve, and they hide that fact by adding unnecessary and often useless features and flood the market with tons of phones that ppl eat up and think is cutting edge.. Would a car that clips ur toenail while in park/neutral be different...sure. but just cause a car has this useless feature im not gonna go out and say um ford focus>honda accord because of it.

...I've used many androids. They suck. From the G1,droids, GS2, and GS3. Boring devices. Everyone who does have an android probably has a ipod touch.
iphone is the best selling phone, a type of phone where if more of your friends have it the better it is. I dont know more then 1 or 2 people with the same android. New androids come out every 1-2 months. Meaning your GS3 will be outdated after..Halloween? android market place still sucks its been YEARS
iphone is simple, classy, best music player, and easier to use. @ come at me bro.

[COLOR=#red]The GS2 and GS3 boring? Hahaha I mean what it really comes down to is preference because even though I prefer the Android OS and Android phones there is no way I would consider any of the current smartphones to be boring...iPhone included. They all just do too much.

Ok I'm finally tired of trolling, congrats on your phones guys, glad you like them. We must be all living the good life when we can go back and forth about whose phone is the best, I mean out of all the really important things in life. Thanks for being good sports for the most part.[/COLOR]

Man these apps needs to do an update and make it compatible for the iPhone 5.

What's the point of a bigger screen if your screen is still small.

its not that really so much that they hide there weak market and subpar os system by offering features... like the picture in picture for example... ppl rave and rave about this but lets see it for what it is... its already hard enough to focus view a movie on a phone... so how good is it really being pixels in a small pic n pic 1 inch by 5 centimeter block on a screen?

i mean really like ur texting and still can fully focus and get a clear view of a movie in a box the size of your big toe... STUPID.. the whole can just walk up to ppl and exchange info... 1st the person has to have the same model as u (highly unlikely). second u have to go thru the motion of setting it up etc (both parties.. u guys rally didnt think u could just be watching a movie,listening to music etc and bam it just starts exchanging info with the person)... and third if its a complete stranger i highly doubt they want u to know all there info ala address etc. and not to mention by the time u go thru all these steps u couldve just forward the info via a text or email.

the raise to talk from text is dumb because (and ive seen it) if u tilt the phone up it auto dials the person... heres a thought what if ur walking and u need to tilt/raise the phone to read a text up close? or lighting/sun in the way and u need to raise it.. not to mention there is a call button by the contact that u could easily press if u want to stop texting and call them.. not to mention i would think u would ask/tell the person u were calling them 1st in a text (iun just a crazy thought.)

Androids are decent cool phones but lets call it for what it is... they have a weak marketplace and a half decent os... that they slightly improve, and they hide that fact by adding unnecessary and often useless features and flood the market with tons of phones that ppl eat up and think is cutting edge.. Would a car that clips ur toenail while in park/neutral be different...sure. but just cause a car has this useless feature im not gonna go out and say um ford focus>honda accord because of it.
How is stock Android, straight form Google, half-decent or worse than iOS? And where is the marketplace weak?

How is stock Android, straight form Google, half-decent or worse than iOS? And where is the marketplace weak?
the marketplace is one alot smaller, to the whole concept is well i take back weak. but it isnt up to par with itunes/apple store. the ios while it isnt bad, i just feel it isnt at the level of apple. also u cant ignore the fact instead of improving the dynamic of a phone the jusgt flood the market with tons of phones and then offer all these so called great new features that in a nutshell really arent all that great. I mean dont get me wrong android makes good phones, but i think/feel that they spend to much time trying to crank out 100's of different models, and come up with gimmicky features rather than making just a few models and improving on the operational and mechanics on a few.

androids remind me of american car makers versus japanese car makers... do dodge have some good models sure... but lets not say dodge as a whole makes great cars just because of the 2 or 3 good models they have. iphone would be like iuno a camry or accord... is it the greatest fully loaded automobile on the market no... but overall they make a good product yr in and yr out and dont have the need to make 100 different subpar versions of it. nor ignore subtle improvements by adding unnecessary features and options like many american car makers do.

the marketplace is one alot smaller, to the whole concept is well i take back weak. but it isnt up to par with itunes/apple store. the ios while it isnt bad, i just feel it isnt at the level of apple. also u cant ignore the fact instead of improving the dynamic of a phone the jusgt flood the market with tons of phones and then offer all these so called great new features that in a nutshell really arent all that great. I mean dont get me wrong android makes good phones, but i think/feel that they spend to much time trying to crank out 100's of different models, and come up with gimmicky features rather than making just a few models and improving on the operational and mechanics on a few.

androids remind me of american car makers versus japanese car makers... do dodge have some good models sure... but lets not say dodge as a whole makes great cars just because of the 2 or 3 good models they have. iphone would be like iuno a camry or accord... is it the greatest fully loaded automobile on the market no... but overall they make a good product yr in and yr out and dont have the need to make 100 different subpar versions of it. nor ignore subtle improvements by adding unnecessary features and options like many american car makers do.
when will you understand that android is a OS not a cell phone maker.. samsung, htc, motorola, and so on makes phones and use android as their OS and all of them are not equal... you cant compare some crap that motorola comes out with to a GS3 or whatever...
so now your saying that its a bad thing that samsung are coming out with little things to make the phone more enjoyable for people? giving you more for your money? why would you settle for less and be so content on what a company gives you?.. whats so wrong with having something that can do more things if you dont like it dont use it! but its good to know you can..
and the whole NFC thing... you say its stupid? have you used it before? you have to lets someone connect with you to share info... a lot of the options you complain about can be turned on or off... i share files all the time with my friends...

The Play Store has 675,000 apps vs the App Store's 700,000, so there's not much of a quantity difference. There are a ton of Android phones, but do you ever hear someone talking about the Samsung Exhibit II? Or the Stratosphere? The phone that people use and that OEM's spend the most time on are the flagships, like the One X or Galaxy S III or Galaxy Nexus. I think you're getting caught up on the fact that OEM's are putting out Android with crappy features that you don't like. If you don't like them, they're usually easy to turn off, and if you'd like to get rid of the manufacturer's crap altogether, you can buy a Nexus device. I think you have beef with the manufacturers, not Android itself. Samsung stays pushing out a ton of products and I can understand the frustration, but the core OS and Google isn't really responsible for that.

Gizmodo stays on Apples nuts though. You remember their iphone 4 dilemma? They've been trying to get back on Apple's good side. Have you even used Android before? I used to think Android was terrible but after putting Ice cream sandwich on my touchpad the OS actually has a ton of functionality. The more I use the android os, the more I find iOS 6 lacking and feeling outdated.

My main phone actually is an iPhone. The iPhone 5 is the best looking phone on the market but if you've actually owned an iphone from previous generations before the iPhone 4 you can tell that iOS is becoming outdated. Thanks to Apple's SUPERB marketing they probably can sell you a hot pile of doodoo on a plate if they wanted to. Android is a mobile operating system, not a phone. Google doesn't have control on how many phones other manufacturers want to release a year since they're all still competing against each other for market share. Apple has always had control of their own hardware and software since their inception so that's why you only see 1 phone refresh a year. Iphone is classy? You just proved with that statement that apple marketing has indeed worked on you. What makes a cell phone classy? Shiny aluminum? :lol: Yes iPhones are simple. That's great, since most of the population don't even know how to maximize a smartphone's true capabilities anyways. Hell, most people with an iPhone probably don't even max out all of the features in iOS. Not everyone's a power user.

Jordan Retros are one of Nike's best selling basketball shoes on the market, does that make them the best shoe to play basketball in? >D

[COLOR=#red]Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12 is FREE for a limited time for the iPhone and iPad. I just downloaded it for my iPad 3!!!

Rep if you get it[/COLOR]

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Apple fans stans are in such a sad state of denial that even when the CEO admits the product is crap they still act like there is nothing wrong. I think calling y'all iSheep is highly disrespectful to those hairy little creatures that provides us wool. iBlind is a bit more appropriate :lol:
On a side note Steve Jobs would have NEVER admitted to this...he would of said that y'all were looking at it wrong. :rofl:
[/COLOR]

ok........ wouldnt a comment like this make you a stan of something else?? pot v kettle :smh:

when will you understand that android is a OS not a cell phone maker.. samsung, htc, motorola, and so on makes phones and use android as their OS and all of them are not equal... you cant compare some crap that motorola comes out with to a GS3 or whatever...
so now your saying that its a bad thing that samsung are coming out with little things to make the phone more enjoyable for people? giving you more for your money? why would you settle for less and be so content on what a company gives you?.. whats so wrong with having something that can do more things if you dont like it dont use it! but its good to know you can..
and the whole NFC thing... you say its stupid? have you used it before? you have to lets someone connect with you to share info... a lot of the options you complain about can be turned on or off... i share files all the time with my friends...
i know they are separate but. im just using android in general the same way ppl use it in general... i know they dont make the phones... but they do cosign the phones by allowing the makers to place the os etc... on the crappy phones.

come on be real whats enjoyable about watching a full length movie on a pnp the size of an eraser? a phone that dials ppl in text if u raise the phone? u gotta agree this is more of a gimmick, same with the nfc to a degree... NFC which will be a big thing in the future was moreso a gimmick today...

NFC in phones today is like 3dtvs 6 yrs ago... How many channels/movies were there then? And how prevalent was it then...And where are those 3dtv owners from 2006 at now... By the time 3dtv is somewhat relevant they have probably moved on because that 3dtv tech.. of then is ancient and useless for 3d products today. thats how nfc is in phones today.

And sharing files blue-tooth etc versus nfc, isnt like comparing aol dial up to t1?

Dont get me wrong apple does its tricks too such as having options/functions on a phone, unlocking them and then putting a new/slightly tweaked case over it and calling it a newer model aka the S in series of iphone.

My biggest complaint with all the phones etc is how visual phone ala facetime etc is limited to the perspective phone/os maker... It would be nice if u could video chat with all ppl w/o the use of skype to any person regardless of manufacturer/os

i know they are separate but. im just using android in general the same way ppl use it in general... i know they dont make the phones... but they do cosign the phones by allowing the makers to place the os etc... on the crappy phones.

come on be real whats enjoyable about watching a full length movie on a pnp the size of an eraser? a phone that dials ppl in text if u raise the phone? u gotta agree this is more of a gimmick, same with the nfc to a degree... NFC which will be a big thing in the future was moreso a gimmick today...

NFC in phones today is like 3dtvs 6 yrs ago... How many channels/movies were there then? And how prevalent was it then...And where are those 3dtv owners from 2006 at now... By the time 3dtv is somewhat relevant they have probably moved on because that 3dtv tech.. of then is ancient and useless for 3d products today. thats how nfc is in phones today.

And sharing files blue-tooth etc versus nfc, isnt like comparing aol dial up to t1?

Dont get me wrong apple does its tricks too such as having options/functions on a phone, unlocking them and then putting a new/slightly tweaked case over it and calling it a newer model aka the S in series of iphone.

My biggest complaint with all the phones etc is how visual phone ala facetime etc is limited to the perspective phone/os maker... It would be nice if u could video chat with all ppl w/o the use of skype to any person regardless of manufacturer/os

if you dont want to use a certain function, turn it off. it's stupid of you to complain about added features that may be useless to you. having the an option >>> not having an option.

1st the person has to have the same model as u (highly unlikely).

no you dont.

second u have to go thru the motion of setting it up etc (both parties.. u guys rally didnt think u could just be watching a movie,listening to music etc and bam it just starts exchanging info with the person)...

say you dont have nfc, how would you exchange files/info without initiating the transfer?

and third if its a complete stranger i highly doubt they want u to know all there info ala address etc. .
who says you need to send them all of your personal info?

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Apple fans stans are in such a sad state of denial that even when the CEO admits the product is crap they still act like there is nothing wrong. I think calling y'all iSheep is highly disrespectful to those hairy little creatures that provides us wool. iBlind is a bit more appropriate :lol:
On a side note Steve Jobs would have NEVER admitted to this...he would of said that y'all were looking at it wrong. :rofl:
[/COLOR]

ok........ wouldnt a comment like this make you a stan of something else?? pot v kettle :smh:

:lol:

if you dont want to use a certain function, turn it off. it's stupid of you to complain about added features that may be useless to you. having the an option >>> not having an option.
no you dont.
say you dont have nfc, how would you exchange files/info without initiating the transfer?
who says you need to send them all of your personal info?
so u telling me u can take a g3 and nfc it with a android phone that doesnt have nfc.... please show me that...

matter fact  http://pocketnow.com/2012/07/24/and...fc-enabled-phones-compatible-with-each-other/

So um again they arent compatible... and 95% of markets dont use it... And ppl transfered files via blue-tooth... man difference is nfc can be done in close proximities and auto syncs.. and honestly isnt that much faster then bluetooth transfers. It is a great technology but.. again its impractical at best as of today is quite meaningless.

By your theory would u buy a car with the most features regardless if they were relevant, or not over the best overall car. Yea i get u can turn them off but again like i said esp the pnp... u gotta be a fanboy/fooling urself to say u find use in watching a half inch screen in the background of a 6 inch screen.

all im saying is instead of flashy lil gimmicky features do something that truly makes a difference like a all new technology for the camera... and innovating feature like iuno being able to transfer update stream files updates backups from device to phone wireless... waterproof phone iuno...

not saying apple does this lol... but putting out the same product with cute lil gimmicks every 3-4 months and encasing it in a different housing just doesnt wow me... hell tell u the truth apple doesnt really ww me either

how bad is the scuffing? im the type to have my phone in my pocket being pulled out constantly without a case. slim jeans lol. i also throw it on the couch or bed. **** a case. i like it naked. the way its supposed to be. not sure if i want to try apple out or go with an s3. kinda sucks you pay ~600 for something that gets easily chipped off lol...thats like buying a porsche that easily chips off. i would want have the choice of reselling it if i dont want it.

Dudes still throwing shots in this thread? I haven't been here in a little while.
Dudes are throwing jabs like Google is good at EVERYTHING.

How many ChromeBooks Google sold so far?

Exactly...

Finally got my ipad :smokin

Thread about nothing for life

glad i dont use maps... at all otherwise id be crying a river like some of you.

not a big deal at all, a map costs $2. go buy one

so u telling me u can take a g3 and nfc it with a android phone that doesnt have nfc.... please show me that...

you said it had to be the same phone model for the nfc to work. read what you wrote.

matter fact  http://pocketnow.com/2012/07/24/and...fc-enabled-phones-compatible-with-each-other/

So um again they arent compatible... and 95% of markets dont use it... And ppl transfered files via blue-tooth... man difference is nfc can be done in close proximities and auto syncs.. and honestly isnt that much faster then bluetooth transfers. It is a great technology but.. again its impractical at best as of today is quite meaningless.
'

you obviously didn't even read your own link.

By your theory would u buy a car with the most features regardless if they were relevant, or not over the best overall car. Yea i get u can turn them off but again like i said esp the pnp... u gotta be a fanboy/fooling urself to say u find use in watching a half inch screen in the background of a 6 inch screen.

so you're saying that you're using every single feature the iphone has? why not not pick and choose the iphone that has only the features YOU use?

who the hell WATCHES pnp? it's there so you can see what's happening in the background while you're focusing on the main window. that's like having two games on at once on tv and watching only the pnp.

but putting out the same product with cute lil gimmicks every 3-4 months and encasing it in a different housing just doesnt wow me

ironic. cept change "3-4 months" to 1 year in your case.

and believe it or not, manufacturers release new flagship models once a year. if samsung released a galaxy s every 3-4 months we'd be at SGS12 right now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom