Apple's September 12 invite hints at iPhone 5. Upgrade to iOS 6 now.

Went through the apple store app no problem. NT always has it on lock. Wish it was like this when I need to pick up some kicks...

Site is fine to order through but they won't let me change the address I wanna ship to on Apple or AT&T's site?  Does it have it be your billing address?

16 GB or 32 GB?? Cant decide haha
If you want/need more of your media with you while on the go, get the 32gb.

If you just need the bare essentials, get the 16gb.

I'd opt for the 32gb since I myself didn't think that I would fill it up, but I'm now at 69mb remaining.

Last edited:
I'll be going in to my local AT&T since I got the unlimited data plan

i have unlimited too

as you checkout on apple.com site, if you don't make any adjustments to your plan, it lists UNLIMITED DATA as the option you are upgrading phone with.

no need to wait man

i have unlimited too
as you checkout on apple.com site, if you don't make any adjustments to your plan, it lists UNLIMITED DATA as the option you are upgrading phone with.
no need to wait man

Yep. Had the unlimited plan and it listed it perfectly. Just preordered from the apple online store no problem. App store is more reliable for most though.

Site is fine to order through but they won't let me change the address I wanna ship to on Apple or AT&T's site?  Does it have it be your billing address?

yes you have to edit your billing address on att.com site first, then place your order. change your billing address to where you want the phone to ship to.

when you actually pay for phone, that billing address is separate.

Man I got in on apple store but it's not letting me choose a local apple store retail pick up.

Back
Top Bottom