Apple's September 12 invite hints at iPhone 5. Upgrade to iOS 6 now.

so is the resolution on the screen of the 5 any different than that of the 4s??....im eligible for an upgrade not sure if its worth it...

I'm with you Steezy. I have an upgrade for verizon, but I love my 4s :rolleyes

Not completely sure, although the speed improvements are enough for me to get it. Might just wait for the 6

iphone thread looking like a 3rd world country right now

dudes getting all amazed at LTE :rofl: watch when it finally gets NFC yall are gonna faint :lol:

Got the Best Buy email that my 5 is ready for pickup.
Walmart is still selling for $189 with a 25$ down deposit. May want to hit them up if you're having problems.

When did you get the email?

I got it this morning before I went not knowing it was even sent. Went up there and the phone still wasn't in stock.

I get back home and check my email, call them to confirm the phone hasn't arrived like we had discussed not even an hour ago. Dudes tells me a truck just pulled up with a shipment.

So the email, when you get it, may mean it's en route, not actually at the store that very moment.

Last edited:
:x

Looks safe.

Did yall see any nice cases at VZW or Best Buy? I`m about to head there now to get something until the Mophies come out.

and :pimp: for VZW my Resale value gonna be BOOMING next yr, yessir!!!

this bad boy is light!!! but right now I`m not happy until the untethered Jailbreak, then this will be God Like.

Haven't experienced distorted roads but the turn-by-turn hasn't showed any traffic on roads and as soon as i get there its bumper to bumper lol. clearly theyre still in beta mode and it shouldn't have released like this. not worried though i'm sure an update is coming up real soon.
thing is it will show it when u r in standard mode on the map but i dont think it announces it as u drive. to be honest i really didnt pay attention cause i used it to get to a place i already knew. But it does show like lil icons on the map.

Received my 32GB today with a chip in the bezel. Going to send mine back for a refund.

Got my phone in about 20 mins hardly any waiting at the grand central apple store, the black one looks so much better then the white. Ill stay with my white though

Last edited:
walked into the verizon store a couple blocks away from my work here in downtown sf. came in around 10ish and got one of the last few 32GB phones in white. couldnt pre-order it when the link went live, but i'm happy i scooped one of the last ones available (all the black ones were sold out).

ive been an android guy for the past 2+ years so this whole owning an iphone thing is all new to me :lol:. im liking what im seeing so far. hope everyone get theirs soon!

took me all day but i got one, 64GB white, only really wanted a 16GB black but i needed the phone today, its incredible, the battery is GREAT

what are some good apps to download? I'm coming from android so i haven't messed with apple's app store much

Im seriously thinking of exchanging mine for a black one if i would have known how nice it looked before i bought mine i would have gotten the black instead of the white.

was at my mall at about 130 pm, only 10 dudes in a line and they had plenty left. didnt cop yet, waiting to get an ebay problem sorted so i can sell my 4s afterward. =\

Back
Top Bottom