April 2008 WDYWT Post!

OH snap...It's a Nike FC sighting!
eek.gif
Thought I was the only person that still owned FCs.

I'm sooo mad I passed up on a pair of Mita Clydes...sooo ill!

Mic...Dope Vans a few pages back!!!

Anyways...

Vans Half Cab (Acorn Gussetted)...
2c3156e44349171f5a5aa3fd46357f81991eee7.pjpg

90e35c4fe3874c12485610041767d83c971336e.pjpg

HOLLA!!!

iiljaybe3, you're really trying too hard to be astreetwear elitist. And UNDFTD with Supreme? Isn't that what you said to not do ....
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by igotmorekicksthenyou

Originally Posted by iiljaybe3

homie i think you need to step it down a notch. its my opinion and like i told the guy im not hating. if you have no problem wearing those two brands together then do it. to me supreme is classic brand. it is a hype brand but its a classic brand and to mix it up with a TH is not a good look to me. im a fan of supreme and i do own a few stuff from TH but i never bought them i got them for free. just my opinion.

jb3.

i still don't get why you said a person can't wear supreme and a hundreds hat.

I don't get it either but maybe it's because I didn't get the memo about coordinating streetwear brands along with colors.

"Classic" is the last word that comes to my mind when I think of Supreme.
laugh.gif

Anyhow...

http://s177.photobucket.com/albums/w218/five30/?action=view&current=IMG_3438.jpg

All i can say is, rock what you like. Who cares whether people approve of it or not. It's not their gear.

Originally Posted by chungyAZ

iiljaybe3, you're really trying too hard to be a streetwear elitist. And UNDFTD with Supreme? Isn't that what you said to not do ....
eyes.gif

with the hundreds shorts!

Originally Posted by witeout73

Originally Posted by chungyAZ

iiljaybe3, you're really trying too hard to be a streetwear elitist. And UNDFTD with Supreme? Isn't that what you said to not do ....
eyes.gif

with the hundreds shorts!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by igotmorekicksthenyou

Originally Posted by iiljaybe3

homie i think you need to step it down a notch. its my opinion and like i told the guy im not hating. if you have no problem wearing those two brands together then do it. to me supreme is classic brand. it is a hype brand but its a classic brand and to mix it up with a TH is not a good look to me. im a fan of supreme and i do own a few stuff from TH but i never bought them i got them for free. just my opinion.

jb3.

waaaaaaait a minute....

i still don't get why you said a person can't wear supreme and a hundreds hat.

supreme classic? so is nike. so a person can't wear a pair of nikes with a hundreds hat then?
since when was there rules of what to wear with what?
roll.gif
you guys act so hard/foolish with your brands.

no hate no hate, of course.

2356068897_6ec0e24017_o.jpg

"but its a classic brand and to mix it up with a TH is not a good look to me."
nerd.gif

no no no see when you throw in a piece from undftd along with the supreme and TH stuff it stabilizes the outfit and then makes it ok, its all based on asystem of threes. its obvious iiljaybe3 know whats cool, so please do continue to enlighten usall on the do's and dont's of brand coordination, maybe in return someone can help with you short term memory problems.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

LOL. i love these sneakerhead streetwear elitist over here and iss.

who died and made you their stylist.

yo, five30 are those the drop sneakers not bombs??
nice shoes none the less

Today, I was going to wear a Shmack hoodie, but I decided not to make a contrast between mybrands...
sick.gif

Triumvir3 Tee
Michael Kors Watch
Earnest Sewn Dry
am95

pololongsleeve. gshock. nudies. stillwaters.

for classes and to chill with the lady friend to eat, grab starbucks, and
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. .
devil.gif

wattup kevin . .
wattup tom . .

1007156zt4.jpg

1007149tl8.jpg

House 33 because the designer was lovers with Hedi Slimane.
Dior because HAZE was neighbors with Hedi Slimane.
Nike cuz HAZE video taped Hedi Slimane and the designer of House 33 painting a mural together...

Brand synergy...

Today, and last 2-3 days....and my new biking shoes. Lace change because I wanted to keep the jordan laces w/ metal tips clean.

Back
Top Bottom