Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

@Randy11595

^Im sure they will be camping. Despite mass production,theyre still a sought after colorway, and a Black friday release. They may sit in some places, but for the most part, these are gone by Sat in any well populated areas across the states.

Last edited:
Hype weaker and weaker by the year.  Pump it all you want, you won't be making a profit reselling these. LOLz.  Agreed with the, everyone has them.  It's kind of disgusting and gross.  Retros were low key sneakerhead type of shoes with persona and history.  Not in today's world no more.  Everyone's wearing some kind of retro or whatever, it's such a fad, such a bubble waiting to burst.

Hype weaker and weaker by the year.  Pump it all you want, you won't be making a profit reselling these. LOLz.  Agreed with the, everyone has them.  It's kind of disgusting and gross.  Retros were low key sneakerhead type of shoes with persona and history.  Not in today's world no more.  Everyone's wearing some kind of retro or whatever, it's such a fad, such a bubble waiting to burst.

Enough Said welcome to NT :lol:

pimp.gif

Here to stay , down play it all you want , its phased in and out , yet still climbs and remains. They still got us thirsty, otherwise we wouldnt still be using our NT accounts.

[emoji]10004[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji]

Last edited:

Hopefully just like sb I can't wait. It's bound to happen. I'll be copping everything on the low!!

I work next to a DTLR and one of the employees told me that I wouldn't have a problem copping and that their shipment was huge.

Held in hand today at FTL ... cant do it as much as i wanted these since it was my first J, i just cant

Grey and glittery gold midsole just doesnt do it for me.

Told the homie cancel my size 12

I wish I could grab that size 12 from you @quise2024...
 ​
laugh.gif
 ​
My 28th birthday is today, I'm hoping I can get these for a late birthday present next Friday.
 ​
I called my local FTL, and they said they've already made calls for the Aquas and Foams....
 ​
mean.gif
 ​
So I'm goin' to try Champ's, and FL tomorrow.
 ​
Sneaker gods wish me luck, and pray for me.
 ​
I'm gonna need it, and I hope everybody who wants 'em gets a pair...

Last edited:
I wish I could grab that size 12 from you @quise2024

:lol:

My 28th birthday is today, I'm hoping I can get these for a late birthday present next Friday.

I called my local FTL, and they said they've already made calls for the Aquas and Foams....

:smh:

So I'm goin' to try Champ's, and FL tomorrow.

Sneaker gods wish me luck, and pray for me.

I'm gonna need it, and I hope everybody who wants 'em gets a pair...
It's a black friday gr. there will be an over abundance of these. plus the hype is more in here than what it really is to other people.
quite a few people still don't like these cuz they're 8s and cuz of the colors

Last edited:
It's a black friday gr. there will be an over abundance of these. plus the hype is more in here than what it really is to other people.
quite a few people still don't like these cuz they're 8s and cuz of the colors

I had a guy tell me the Aquas are ugly but he bought the Three Peats because he thinks their dope.

Anybody know if the durabuck is similar to the bordeauxs that release this year?
I would say it's better (IMO)
I had a guy tell me the Aquas are ugly but he bought the Three Peats because he thinks their dope.
Everyone has their own style, but man those 3 peats are ugly AF (IMO) Aquas are dope as hell (I don't even really like 8's either)

Last edited:
Anybody know if the durabuck is similar to the bordeauxs that release this year?
I would say it's better (IMO)
Everyone has their own style, but man those 3 peats are ugly AF (IMO) Aquas are dope as hell (I don't even really like 8's either)
saw 3 peat on feet from a coworker today. they're pretty straight. kinda want now

I was wondering if they're doing one for each shoe he wore in the finals. If so I'd want the whole set.
If that were the case, we should have seen a "Back-to-back" 7, and a "1st ring" 6s... Instead we got the Champagne and Cigar packs; if that trends continue we may see a Champagne/Cigar 8s next year.

Wouldn't be unheard of if JB did decide to go back and release 6-7-8-11-12-13 (maybe 14) to commemorate each Finals.  We already have the 11s for the 72-10 anyways...

If that were the case, we should have seen a "Back-to-back" 7, and a "1st ring" 6s... Instead we got the Champagne and Cigar packs; if that trends continue we may see a Champagne/Cigar 8s next year.

Wouldn't be unheard of if JB did decide to go back and release 6-7-8-11-12-13 (maybe 14) to commemorate each Finals.  We already have the 11s for the 72-10 anyways...

Maybe Champagne and Cigar 8s next year. I'm curious as to how those would look.

Back
Top Bottom