Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

Locked in 2nd pair. :nthat:
Spot has 250 mens pair.
Anthracites, statues, 3peat & sweaters all still hogging shelf space.

Also saw the Maroon 6s on display , theyre absolutely horrible looking[emoji]128565[/emoji]. The white is cream, the pull tab is super cheap, and the maroon color is almost magenta.Payless kicks exceed them in terms of quality,JB can
Keep those.

I told y'all the maroon 6's suck!

Ugly overhyped shoe that no one wanted originally

Spot has 250 mens pair.

Also saw the Maroon 6s on display , theyre absolutely horrible looking[emoji]128565[/emoji]. The white is cream, the pull tab is super cheap, and the maroon color is almost magenta.Payless kicks exceed them in terms of quality,JB can
Keep those
That bad?? :wow:

nah... matta fact HELL Nah

Last edited:
Niketowns raffling these where all unclaimed pairs go back to Nike. I hope they rented a few semi trucks to ship them back . For a public company shipping things back to Tennessee is such a waste of money . It makes zero sense .

Last edited:
Niketowns raffling these where all unclaimed pairs go back to Nike. I hope they rented a few semi trucks to ship them back . For a public company shipping things back to Tennessee is such a waste of money . It makes zero sense .

these wont be sent back they will stay in the store & slowly sell out...

I wanted them bad as a shorty, but moms wasn't having it...   the did sit tho , because i remember looking at them every time we went to that store
laugh.gif

they actually had all the pairs out on a shelf and you could just grab your size 

Jordan 8 - 3-Peat Size Fit-

Yesterday I went to the mall to fit a Jordan 8, seems like you can go TTS on this pair.

This is how I fit.

Jordan 1 OG - 10US

Jordan 6 - 9.5US

for the Jordan 8 - 9.5US fits a lot better over the 10US

and I'm a Wide Footer
What 6s are you referring to? Like last years infrared 6s I have my true size and they are big, half down would be better. Do these 8s fit the same way?

Spot has 250 mens pair.

Keep those.

Maroons......

View media item 1801125

Sadly in on the 5's old schools team colors and just got my jacket and alum hoodie. Colors are to perfect imma just hope for the best crap pair

And that N/A tho

Watch JB make them limited I hope not

Damn i was already on the fence on them 6s. Now its def a no go unless i can get my friend to oop me a pair for the low lol

Also does anyone know if Cherry Hill HOH did raffles for these or what? Imma go there after work & ask bout it

coldcity coldcity ,

Im telling u , theyre definitely trash.

If you dont believe it , ,

u know how it goes,

Paint yo face. [emoji]128520[/emoji]

SIT YO *** DOWN & SHUT YO *** UP

View media item 1793811
been had them(same w/ these VIII's)...as in I own them not a quick sketchy look in front of your local shoe spot

krustof telling someone else to paint their face...... :lol: that's WHAT U DO!

seat... have one

"oh its cream & not white " hey krusty its supposed to be that way....

Last edited:
hmm just checked my finishline app and said I have two $20 rewards expiring the first week of December. Guess I'll be copping these off them >=) 

SIT YO *** DOWN & SHUT YO *** UP
been had them(same w/ these VIII's)...as in I own them not a quick sketchy look in front of your local shoe spot

krustof telling someone else to paint their face...... :lol:

"oh its cream & not white " hey krusty its supposed to be that way....
:lol: You got some nerve, calling someone krusty, with your overpriced crusty @s$ kicks , their about as weak as your avy.
Fall Back albino Yeezy.

:lol:
40 minutes & that's the best thing you can come back with......

hold that 72 pt font L kiddo

Back
Top Bottom