Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

Pessimistic Patty
Being a realist isn't being negative. What is anyone basing a restock off of? The one that happened two years ago. How'd those cinco de mayo restock rumors work out for everyone this year. Nike doesn't do the same thing twice when it comes to restocks. If you like the aquas buy them and don't hold out hope for something that's probably not coming.
why can't you wish fam good luck?

Asked the dude at Cherry Hill HOH if they did tickets, he said yea. But then he said they'll still have leftovers and he laughed a lil and said ALOT of them
laugh.gif

Im happy
smile.gif

I wonder if the Infrared 6s were this easy that one year cause i passed on them thinkin it was gon be annoyingl

Last Black Friday release i got were the Black 4s & that was easy too
Infrared 6s were easy if you used common sense. I had a few opportunities that release week, well really the few days after release, but passed because I was low on $$$ and copped some Ronnie Fieg Central Park kicks (great shoe, very overpriced). 

They should charge people $10-20 to enter the raffle. If you win, that money gets applied to the cost of your purchase. If you lose, the money is returned to you. If you win and don't pick up then they keep the money.

That way people who have no intention of picking up won't enter, but people who actually want the shoe and can get it from the store aren't penalized.

Edit

I lost on all of the raffles today...
Different thread, same discussion.

I wouldn't mind this method though.

Kind of feel like there will be quite a few chances at these for those who don't hit on raffles. 

As I figured a lot of people are entering with no intentions of picking up. They hypebeasting to the max.

Nike will start to ban accounts for not picking up pairs.

To the folks who say y'all are practicing on how to enter a raffle are the biggest herb,cornball,lame, etc..... On earth lol

Really though Twitter has folks already saying they ain't picking up dudes I'm South Carolina entering at Nike Lenox ATL

Side note I have my pair on lock though I didn't get in a Lenox so no salt just saying the process is dope just to many cornball.

Soon once Nike starts banning accounts things should get good. Especially once something limited hits and they don't know they been banned. I bet Nike won't tell them they will just take not stop L's

Last edited:
I have a feeling the Shattered Backboards will restock cyber Monday for some reason. Out maybe it's wishful thinking

As I figured a lot of people are entering with no intentions of picking up. They hypebeasting to the max.

Nike will start to ban accounts for not picking up pairs.

To the folks who say y'all are practicing on how to enter a raffle are the biggest herb,cornball,lame, etc..... On earth lol

Really though Twitter has folks already saying they ain't picking up dudes I'm South Carolina entering at Nike Lenox ATL

Side note I have my pair on lock though I didn't get in a Lenox so no salt just saying the process is dope just to many cornball.

Soon once Nike starts banning accounts things should get good. Especially once something limited hits and they don't know they been banned. I bet Nike won't tell them they will just take not stop L's
I live in Alabama and entered at Nike Lenox it's only an hour drive if I would have won just a small road trip. Been awhile since I traveled to GA.

Last edited:
Getting my pair in Maryland instead of ATL (go to school there but home for thanksgiving) because it'll be way less people grabbing at these and theres NO WAY (except for the white cements) I'm going through Lennox to get some popular shoes.

These should be mad plentiful! Stopped by the onky finishline in town (which is an insanely small store) and they received over 100 pairs! Most gr J's they get at the most the mgr said is 2 fsr. And they had 5 pairs of size 14! I should be good on this release. But, still may hold off til after Cyber Monday. I just think a big restock is in the works

These should be mad plentiful! Stopped by the onky finishline in town (which is an insanely small store) and they received over 100 pairs! Most gr J's they get at the most the mgr said is 2 fsr. And they had 5 pairs of size 14! I should be good on this release. But, still may hold off til after Cyber Monday. I just think a big restock is in the works
Yeah I see the 8s still being widely available on Monday

Finding it funny people are selling their winning raffle pairs online despite the fact these are available everywhere

I feel like these for grape 5'd. A year ago they were gems and now they aren't just because they are releasing as a GR (again like in 2007)???? It's crazy that folks won't want these because they don't have high resell, just like how after 2013 the grape 5s weren't the hottest **** no more. Good for me, I might be picking up a pair of grapes for the low. Thanks hypebeasts :D

Finally finna have the grape 5s and 8s!

Last edited:
I live in Alabama and entered at Nike Lenox it's only an hour drive if I would have won just a small road trip. Been awhile since I traveled to GA.

Bruh that's dumb far that's 3 hours there and on Black Friday I rather just try online the gas and time lost in my mind ain't worth it. To each his or her own.

White cements lol I couldn't get these I plan on taking L's at Lenox because every sneaker head in the south east is hitting Lenox because it doesn't require a drive twice no more. Like the old days when U had to actually come get ur tix then come back if you won.

Now it's a ish show if 14 year olds bragging they won and don't plan to cop or trying to flip in advance.

Last edited:
I pray these are better quality than the 7s that dropped in july with the ****** *** durabuck. I won't spend 190 if they **** them up like those.

jk i probably will lets face it guys

Finding it funny people are selling their winning raffle pairs online despite the fact these are available everywhere

Saw that coming best part if no one bites just leave the pair like broke boy pre-seller. If the maroons or the cements are super limited I expect a lot of this

Back
Top Bottom