Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

Don't know if it was people being lazy this morning but I walked around 10am and these were everywhere. My 7.5 took a few stores to find but all other sizes were sitting. I can't compare the quality to others because this is my first pair of 8's since the OG's when I was 7 years old but they look good and feel way more comfy than other recent retro's I've worn.
View media item 1804992

Last edited:
Picked up my pair glad I had no trouble getting these I like the material on upper nubuck or what ever it is its smooth.

Don't know if it was people being lazy this morning but I walked around 10am and these were everywhere. My 7.5 took a few stores to find but all other sizes were sitting. I can't compare the quality to others because this is my first pair of 8's since the OG's when I was 7 years old but they look good and feel way more comfy than other recent retro's I've worn.
View media item 1804992

:lol: the nerve of people being too lazy to buy these $200 sneakers.

I think supply finally met demand... or people just didn't wanna break bread with the 1st of the month next week and other black Friday deals and the XIs or VIs next month.

Whatever it is I hope it stays that way. I love stress-free purchases.

Jst copped from finishline with a 20 gc they gave me for the failed bordeaux release. They better come through. And im too lazy to get up and goto a store, got like 50 pounds of turkey in me.

Glad everyone was able to cop. Picked up my raffle pair around 9 and the dude said he was still sitting on a full size run. FTL said the same. Haven't seen this on any halfway decent Jordan release in at least 7 years

Walked into my local Eblens. They all sitting over here. Checked em' out and the sparkle killed it for me. I do like the insole, though. Currently on the Bay looking for a size 11.5 2007 pair.
That's what did it for me too.  Then my girl went to the mall this morning and some pairs were still sitting.  She called me and was like they still have your size here you want em.  I am like nah it's okay.  She then goes, good cuz I don't like them they are sparkly.

They are g... Side note, might have to double up for the future. These are one of my favorite color ways of all time.
i had them who knows what happened to them tho |I

i had the black ankle/quarter socks with the fuzzy patch too :smh:

Last edited:

Need 6's and 11's to be this easy
11s definitely going to be way easy. It's who you know that counts
wink.gif
I know you now, does that count ?

Back
Top Bottom