Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

Think these make it to next weekend or get sold out? Got some more important things to care of this week lol

Love my pair. Looks so much better in person. The grey is actually not as light in person, very subtle. Yep JB did an awesome job on these, no complaints at all. Will probably even double up once the dust settles.

View media item 1805198

Love my pair. Looks so much better in person. The grey is actually not as light in person, very subtle. Yep JB did an awesome job on these, no complaints at all. Will probably even double up once the dust settles.

View media item 1805198

doesnt look subtle. Could have these for $145 but I'm passin for now. If my boy @Dc30 can turn that grey into black Ima pull the trigger. Can u @Dc30 ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn! Can't believe these are still sitting on NDC. I have my 2007's so I don't need these but damn, glad whoever wanted them cooked

Still have my 2007s so passing on these, but glad everyone who wanted to cop today is apparently having an easy time doing so. It is a great colorway of a great shoe. 

These sat back in 07 inremember walking in with wall full of them. Im not making the same mistake twice im doubling up.

ya these were tough to get compared to the infrareds

giphy.gif

Not going to lie, I thought about getting 15s but had other items I wanted to cop today and I recently came across DMP 1's for an amazing price last week so my expenses were just way too much had to cut back
Wait I remember from the main AJ 1 thread you copped the DMP set right? I feel ya it's crunch time on a lot of things hopefully if they discount you can scoop up.

Had these on my radar but ended up getting the UNC 1's and knocking out a few future bills. But glad to see they made these in mass quantity. Shoot and to think I was going to preorder these and pay that preorder price. So happy I didn't now that I know I can get these easily  

So they fit the same as the playoff 8s? I hope so because I ordered the same size.
Yes I'm a size 10 all the way. Like others have stated the only real reason to size up .5 is if you're using the force fields things whatever there called.

Last edited:
Got me a pair and my bro a pair for x mas... All while at work....
Loves effortless releases like this

Called the store this morning to give up the raffle win. in the end it came down to the how bulky and heavy the shoe is . Maybe down the road when there are people letting these go for less than retail .

these LOOK amazing, but FEEL hella flimsy and cheap to the touch. i still copped, but def returning 1 of my 2 pairs.

:\

And to that I ask sir, what YOU expecting? You're reaching. These don't feel flimsy at all man lol That's how they're supposed to feel. You probably shouldn't have doubled up in the first place :tongue: Probably just realized you spent too much compulsively and really didn't need a 2nd lol. 8s and the word "flimsy" doesn't go together. They're one of the more durable Jordan's out there.

P.S. If they're that bad to ya why not just return BOTH pairs because by yours standards just 1 pair surely will not last because they are "flimsy", right? No harm to you just a suggestion fam.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom