Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

This guy can't post anything without someone jumping on his nuts.Doesnt matter how old he is or how many pairs of J's he has an opinion is an opinion.Ive been on this board for less then a year and the mockery of this guy has already gotten old.SMH so if I were a virgin I couldn't tell you Kim K has a fat *** y'all are some trolling *** mofo's.If I were him I'd tell jaylaw and whoever else that doesn't care for my opinion to grab a ladder and jump off my nuts.
They Mocked Him When He Stood Up For Himself Smh Specially The OG NTers and some mods turn the other cheek. I'm going to start clappin back season on folk.

It's all good my friends, Jaylaw was just saying the truth about JB's Black Friday releases; no harm towards me.  I appreciate you both for standing up for me.
Yeah I prob read to much into it but damn man they're always on you like they run Nike or some ish. They're customers just like you or myself just sit back and chill anyone can have an opinion.

You Think I Don't See What's Going On. Every thread I visit it's the same thing. Technically that's harassment which against the rules.
My friends, I know how some others can be but let get back to the Aquas. @EatMyJordans
I don't want you two getting banned, so please lets get back on topic 

Shout out to you to @AirSakuragi, and @EatMyJordans...
 ​
Some of these posters are sensitive as you know what on this board.
 ​
mean.gif
 ​
 ​
Reps to you both.

Last edited:
When did I say I was snitching?! Let The Fresh Prince The Fresh Prince explain what I meant.

Now if you want to be on my bad side, be my guest.
The way I read it seemed like you reported it then warned him to fix it before gets flagged. Bad side??? Like dude get out ya feelings real quick. I have no issues with you I stay repping you because you the Link God and help people out here. Don't have time to type it with peeps we settle business in person :lol:

sole blessed sole blessed I added the :lol: at the end of that post after "be my guest" but for some reason it didn't show. On my iPhone and it autocorrected it to a period and not the :lol:

It was meant in all good fun. :rofl:

Last edited:
Originally Posted by AirSakuragi  ​

Thank you my friend and I see you were impressed by the Aquas and also a fellow size 12'r. 
 ​
Yeah, the most COMMON shoe size it seems....
 ​
laugh.gif

No problem man, you already know...
smile.gif
 ​
I've got people hating on me also, tryin' to get me banned....
 ​
When I've CLEARLY stated that I was posting reference to Fakes/GM's in the WC 4's thread so that fellow NTers wouldn't make an IMPULSE purchase.
 ​
I didn't want ANYONE to buy a pair GM's early, being THIRSTY to have them.
 ​
I wanted them to wait until the actual release date.

Last edited:
I never take a flex pic u will see here in a min why these are grails out this way lol that vvs speckle is crazy in the light.

^Nice!

I remember back in the day when the store I managed had gotten them in, they sat for about 3-4 days before we sent them to another store who sold them out.

I'm gonna head out tomorrow and see if I can pick up my size. these are a must have. I was dead tired from staying up all night with the Mrs Black Friday shopping to even try when they launched this morning.

Last edited:
What people don't understand is that you're not looking at just the Aqua 8s as a stand alone.  You're looking at various makes and models being released through out the "year", and that MSRP adds up.  It's easy to say, the $190 ain't too bad, relative to so and so.  But when you're buying all the other retros, shoes, etc. at increased prices, you're being squeezed.  Said it before, but the demand for most releases were driven in large by resellers.  That secondary market has fizzled tremendously and re-sellers no longer find it profitable.  It goes back to the supply and demand concept and it's obvious that Nike has found a more profitable way to combat bots and the resell market.  It wasn't rocket science.  A simple research of pairs sold at 'x' price provided the answer.

The scary thing is that Nike themselves are concerned with over supplying the market.  Making every release a $200 range premium may not necessarily sustain itself for consumers.  Something has got to give....

A while back, people were up and all about this 'remastered' gimmick.  For whatever reason, consumers just got lazy and like so, just moved onto the next 'hyped' retro/release.  Say what you will, but the pace of things is actually starting to back fire. 

I hope they bring the bugs bunny 8 back.  These aqua 8s are and were very easy to get back then, and it looks like history is just repeating itself.

Back
Top Bottom