Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

easily my favorite jordans ever made

couldn't afford them back in '07

now i finally have my second chance 
happy.gif

Nov. 27th, i'm coming for you.

I think its great how people in NT remember how the OGs were two tone and how the 07s were "too dark" for some people.

I just wish people felt the same about the 2012 Charcoal 7s being originally 2 tone(two different materials). I've had that debate soooo many times and at least people know about the aquas

I hope since they'll be remastered that they come with the original 93 insole.....one can only hope

Last edited:
You can't just wear the 8's strapped up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You might as well wear a box over the whole shoe since you're not wearing it right anyway. 

Just read remastered chrome 8's are dropping (which I kind of figured would) , but source didn't specify if it was this year (2015) or next year (2016) which is supposedly the year of the 8's.   However with JB dropping the Aqua's 8's in November 2015 what do they have in store for 2016 when it comes to the 8's ?   The only one I could think of is the Chrome 8's which was a no brainer that they would retro.  They already retro'd playoff and bug bunny 8's recently.  so what else ?  Pea Pod 8's ,  Black Toe 8's ?   or they could just release a bunch of new colorways and low top 8's.  Who knows. 

I will cop the Aqua and Chrome 8's and my Jordan 8's collection will be complete. The Play-off, Aqua, and Chrome are my favorite 8's.

Man where are the Black and Red 12's? I wanted those to drop Black Friday not these overrated *** 8's!

Back
Top Bottom