Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

nerd.gif

Last edited:
What's wrong with the list?

If it's your top ten players that's fine, we all have favorites we watched play.

If you're talking about an all time top 10 list of greatest NBA players that's a different story. Everyone's 'list' would be different. Best bet is to start with the 50 greatest NBA players list from years back. This was actually voted on by the players themselves and long time (multi decade) NBA media. Then add Lebron, Kobe, Duncan to make a top 53, pick your top ten from that list.

Most agree MJ, Magic, Bird, Wilt, Russell, and the Big O make the top ten, everyone fills in the remaining 4 how they want. Personally, MJ is the greatest, and Magic and Bird made the modern day NBA, it was a dog of a league until they showed up.

To make this post relevant, yes I scooped up two pairs, and may add a 3rd of the Aquas.....and only real men can pull off wearing sparkles....with everyone's jeans being so tight now, no one would notice the sparkle anyway (Lil' Wayne messed up the jeans game and you all, follow like sheep).:rolleyes

arguing over top 10 is really stupid. itll never work out or end, because too many people with too many diff views/opinions. most peoples top 10 lists are different for their own reasons.

take all that to the right thread.

@AirSakuragi
Not a bad list. I could name another 20 players that deserve to be on the list. It's hard West, Stockton, & Russell should be near the top for sure. 
Why are people complaining about the glitter yet love the OVO 10?
Sometimes people are irrational. One year people say " Nobody likes boring all white shoes or Jordan X's."  

Suddenly they're into all white X's the next year. smh. I practically have all the X's & no ovo's,  yet joe smo only has ovo's and maybe wht gry. 

My favorite lines at the moment:

"Geez Jordan Brand/Nike! Why can't you just make a larger quantity of shoes so we all can get a pair of DBs or OVOs!"

And then a general release occurs:

"I don't want no GR release! I don't want to be caught seeing someone else rocking the same thing I got on! EASY PASS, Let those GRs sit."

I'm glad these were release in massive quantities. I have already seen quite a few people wearing theirs, but as long as I got mine I'm satisfied.

Wore mine to the gym this morning, squats, leg press, and standing calf raises... got a few toe creases but the midsole paint seems to be extremely durable, hopefully it holds up because I remember my 07s cracked pretty quickly.

I'm glad these were release in massive quantities. I have already seen quite a few people wearing theirs, but as long as I got mine I'm satisfied.

I've only seen 2 people so far, but both were 2007's not '15

Wore mine to the gym this morning, squats, leg press, and standing calf raises... got a few toe creases but the midsole paint seems to be extremely durable, hopefully it holds up because I remember my 07s cracked pretty quickly.
knew the paint would be fine. nobody's bugs cracked

arguing over top 10 is really stupid. itll never work out or end, because too many people with too many diff views/opinions. most peoples top 10 lists are different for their own reasons.

take all that to the right thread.
All that needs to be said right here

Wow, what a diss to Larry Bird. Larry Bird is one of the greatest players I've ever seen. He was probably also the smartest player in history. He knew how to play the game like no other.
He's not a guard he played small forward.I had him in my top 10 all time no matter position

I know this thread has been overtaken with top 10 rants, but these aquas rule lol.

ive been comparing these to my original playoffs the last couple nights, and these actually look pretty decent beside the 1993 shape, all things considered being just how bad Jordan retros have been in the past. I'm lovin em!

Back
Top Bottom