Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

AQAUas look nice. my only regret was on release day. i saw a friend and he was wearing a pair of cammo pants that went well with the shoe. i wanted to ask him what was the brand? any ideas

Hard to find out unless you ask him the brand. Pretty much every clothing brand nowadays has a Camo bottom/pant.

Yep. Two of my friends bought the same pair of camo joggers from H&M. I personally have a pair of camo jeans from American Eagle. Between last summer and now i've seen numerous other types of camo pants at both of those places, plus Express, Sears, Foot Action, Rue 21, Buckle, and numerous online retailers. Honestly if you need a pair they're fairly easy to find and the big thing is just finding them in just the right color and shade. Camo's fairly popular so you know everyone's trying to do it.

Last edited:
  l
eyes.gif

Last edited:
everybody has there own taste thats what makes us unique. even our fingerprints are diffrent. i saw those pants before but i passed due to sizing. but that tommy shirt looks dope. hes gonna get it

sick.gif

If only my outlet wasn't buns 
laugh.gif
 would see if they do phone orders but I'm holding out for these FG 12's.

Last edited:
C'mon fam, not a single one of you three took the 5 seconds to enlarge the receipt or re-read the post? :lol:

The shoes are $140, but outlets are having a Friend's and Family 30% event right now so you'd be able to get them for that price from any outlet with Aquas that will allow you to use the F&F pass on them (some apparently aren't letting people use it on Jordan Retros.)

Also, the pass sadly says that phone orders aren't allowed. Some stores might be nice enough to work around but I haven't seen anyone in the outlet thread say that it's happened as far as I can remember.

Last edited:
C'mon fam, not a single one of you three took the 5 seconds to enlarge the receipt or re-read the post?
laugh.gif

The shoes are $140, but outlets are having a Friend's and Family 30% event right now so you'd be able to get them for that price from any outlet with Aquas that will allow you to use the F&F pass on them (some apparently aren't letting people use it on Jordan Retros.)

Also, the pass sadly says that phone orders aren't allowed. Some stores might be nice enough to work around but I haven't seen anyone in the outlet thread say that it's happened as far as I can remember.
Yeah man, I didn't even realize we could use the 30% on them. Didn't read the post properly and thought it was some type of employee discount. They didn't bother mentioning it to me in store. I used some bs $5 survey coupon and paid like $135 after taxes.

Wondering if I can drive over to the Saratoga or Milpitas factory outlet stores and complain and get the discount. I ain't driving back to Gilroy. 25-30 minutes back and forth is a headache. Maybe they can refund me and then apply the discount if I repurchase. 

There were a few 5's left but the Gilroy store let some a-hole walk out with like 10 pairs of the 8's.  Not many left if any. They said it was one per person to me but some bs about how they discussed the policy or some crap. I also saw a random pair of 17's in size 11.5 there at the counter. They said it was the only pair and not sure why they had it. Thought about it for a second but didn't want them and they weren't my size 12. If I knew I could get the 30% discount on them, I would have snagged them. 

Last edited:
So I got my pair for $140 at an Nike Outlet through a phone order but I did see the Friends and Family coupon but I didn't use it. However, I did get a coupon to use at a Nike Outlet when I order the Aquas, I think I get like $25 off of a purchase of $50 or more, something like that. I'm just glad I got the shoes I wanted. I think these are amazing and have great quality. I really should go and see if they have the Chrome 8's or some other deal, which is probably what will end up happening.

Back
Top Bottom