Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

These are gonna be the first retroes I try to get on release day, any tips?
Call your local stores about Raffle information when the time comes
Bring someone or a group of family members with you to do raffles in your size
Stick close to this thread
Early links will be posted

These are gonna be the first retroes I try to get on release day, any tips?
Call your local stores about Raffle information when the time comes
Bring someone or a group of family members with you to do raffles in your size
Stick close to this thread
Early links will be posted
Seriously call first
my champs, footlocker, and Jimmy are all in the same mall
champs does stuff on mondays
footlocker tuesdays
Jimmy on Wednesday.... it's pretty damn wack

-2015-compared to OGs-

2015-vView media item 17163342015-v
-OGs-v-
P1070289%20(Large).JPG

Last edited:
These will be my only sneaker purchase of the year. Gotta do it one time for nostalgia :pimp:

Last edited:
That ashy grey back part, I know is OG, but it just looks unfinished to me. I'm not as hype for these seeing the pics and since I love my '07's.

Durabuck........ JB is trolling. Why couldn't we get durabuck on the infrared vi's. Instead they gave us that super stiff steel toe ashy Larry special leather I hate it with a passion.

Because theyre going to remaster them in a few years with durabuck and Nike Air on the back :smh:

They always dropping heat on the same day. Gotta lock down 2 pairs of these and one pair of holograms

Last edited:
Hope they got og insoles always hide my dads. He would just say F$%k it an use his Cortez insoles. If they dont plan on using them. They need to pack them in the box.

I'll be honest, I fell in love with the 07 pair back when they released. The 2007 retro was not a true retro color wise, just like the Bordeaux's from 2011 weren't. However, I like these because the Aqua 8s is my favorite Jordan along with the Bordeaux's and Infrareds. Glad they made them OG. These will be had!

Glad JB didn't ruin these with the ashy treatment. :smokin

They need to let that 2015 pair breath tho :lol: 8s look horrible with the straps on :x

Glad JB didn't ruin these with the ashy treatment. :smokin

They need to let that 2015 pair breath tho :lol: 8s look horrible with the straps on :x

Don't give jb ideas for hacking the shoe up for the future. That [emoji]128169[/emoji] want sell an that wind want guide you.

Back
Top Bottom