Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

lol aw hell nah
ya'll want that? :smh:

atleast we gettin the shoe too

Ahh..!!! Someone beat me to it. Good did feel like digging, but too much stuff in there. Well @PmpDaddyRobFord there you have it. Mine going on a shelf wit the rest of the 8 stuff. I have all the original accessories. Buttons,calendars,stickers,hats

Last edited:
lol aw hell nah
ya'll want that? :smh:

atleast we gettin the shoe too

Ahh..!!! Someone beat me to it. Good did feel like digging, but too much stuff in there. Well @PmpDaddyRobFord there you have it. Mine going on a shelf wit the rest of the 8 stuff. I have all the original accessories. Buttons,calendars,stickers,hats
serious question, the shoes or the insoles are going into the collection

you said accessories and **** so had me thinkin the insoles. could work if done right I guess

If I were to do so, wouldn't I use my dad OG insole. Not the remastered none vintage [emoji]128169[/emoji]. Wouldn't make since to have errthng 93 with pristine 15 insoles like they're vintage. No, It's going to be the shoes. 93,07,15 then accessories.

Last edited:
I'm ready to wear these all winter! I've really been eyeing a '93 all star jersey

Last edited:
As much as I love my 2007 aquas and appreciate them for what they are im gonna pass on these. I'm just over that chunky basketball sneaker part of my life. If I got these they'd get to little to zero wear and just stay on the box just like all of my 8s are going right now. Just not a good look in a time where I rock mostly fitted/tapered clothes in my opinion.
I feel you on this. However, these would definitely stand out with some tapered jeans/joggers. 

Grey actually looks good without all that extra lighting

Will wait for more Shots

On foot will determine my final decision

Why so much care about the insoles?
it's just  a nostalgia factor

If you look at previous releases Like the Hare 7's they included the retro card, even the Nike Air insole

The 2015 Aqua 8s are looking pretty similar to the OG 93 version

From the heel color to the retro card

It's only right if you want to mimic something to throw in the details and extras that it came with like the insole [Minus the box]

Key Example

How the 2015 Chicago 1's came unlaced, with extra lace bags like the original.

That's why when you look at the 2016 WC 4's people are going really hard about every last detail, From the correct shade of grey to the Netting etc etc, It's just how they remember them looking,

Real world example:

I know I'm going to get a lot of lash for comparing a vintage car to sneakers because of the original parts factor

But It's all I can think of off hand

Let's take a 1975 Chevy Nova

Some people will  recreate the exact model of this car, From the Interior to the Exterior all original parts

Because that's how it came, That's how they remember it, That's how they want it, Tape player and all that

But! Some people just want the shoe and don't really care

Last edited:
If I were to do so, wouldn't I use my dad OG insole. Not the remastered none vintage [emoji]128169[/emoji]. Wouldn't make since to have errthng 93 with pristine 15 insoles like they're vintage. No, It's going to be the shoes. 93,07,15 then accessories.

What??? Can anyone translate?

Why so much care about the insoles?

You wouldn't understand youngin' :lol:

Jk, but when you used to have the OG's, you want everything as it was when you originally had them. Well at least I prefer them that way. Not a deal breaker, but it's nice that they are as close to the OG's as possible. One of the few things I remember about this shoe is the insole and the carpet on the tongue.

Last edited:
Loool sneakerheads problems boxes laces n/a vs jumpman (dumbest thing ever if u ask me lol) but hey it mkes the world go round....
Nice touch with the grey the insile is the cherry on yhe top... any wrd on retail price? 160+ i gusss smh

Back
Top Bottom