Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

Ya mom's was foolish if she really spent rent on some J's.

And someone tell me the point in keeping shoes DS for 7 years? I honestly don't get the concept :rolleyes

Black/Red 12's with leather please!
I actually heard of this and I was like hold on......wait........... huh 
roll.gif

Maybe it's true, we'll see.

And someone tell me the point in keeping shoes DS for 7 years? I honestly don't get the concept :rolleyes

Same reason people have unopened toys, beverages, cars with zero miles. Because they're collectors in the world.

Last edited:

And someone tell me the point in keeping shoes DS for 7 years? I honestly don't get the concept
Foolish! This kid, We were somewhat poor back in them days where our rent was only like $80 per month, so its not like she really used the rent money and that's all we had and

stressed the fact that where we gonna live now. It was just here figure of speech B******g at me talkin chet. Not like our rent was Hundreds of doller a month we lived in ghetto 

apt's. As for the DS comment not understanding why some keep shoe DS it's called C O L L E C T I O N, not collecting and wear. I actually traded a pair of my Concord XI's VNDS

for these from a friend this past summer. So I want too wear em but afraid of Destruction. These VIII's are famous for that. 

Same reason people have unopened toys, beverages, cars with zero miles. Because they're collectors in the world.
Thank you. It's just the New generation HB's who will realize later in life FUUUUUUUUU I wish I still had them, or I wish I would've kept them so I could show you son/Grandson.

07's held up pretty good.

Still no paint chipping and minimal creasing after several dozen wears.

One less thing to worry about on BF.

Sold mine last year cuz the midsole paint was getting too bad, i wore the #$%^ outta mine so i def aint trippin, 2x for these when they drop tho

I hope they fix the paint chipping. I didn't buy any of the 8s from 2013 but I've owned a few from 2007 and the paint chipped horribly on all of them. 

I remember my dumbazz didn't fight for these when my parents said I could get what i want for Christmas! (They were still in stores at the time as the hype around these wasn't as big in 07 as now.)

one of the last shoes to truly walk in and buy. i mean no raffle , twittee , no traveling to niketown or footlocker. strolled into modells around 12 w no care

Can't wait for these... since I missed out on the last retro. Only thing I am surprised about is that they are releasing these this year instead of next year especially if next year is the year of the 8.

The '07 Aquas and Playoffs are two of the most comfortable Retros I own. Got the Aquas on release, skipped on Playoffs and my Mom ended up buying me the Playoffs for christmas. :smokin

Will post a pic of both of em later today

Back
Top Bottom