Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

I love the OG and 2002 Charcoals. Dmps were a spit in the face but the 2012 pair was the absolute worst. I hate how they made the OG Black 5-7 which originally had contrast with their different black suedes to an all Black ashy Larry suede.

I'm so mad I dogged my 07s...
Literally played handball in them and just killed the soles the front of my right shoe almost got all the way threw the sole
This was back in 08 as well missed the shoes ever since n there just sitting around my house out of the box taughting me cause they got ruined

Last edited:
Glad ls I can pass on these. Holidays are expensive enough. Can focus on that, chrome 8s, and the 11s. I never like the OGs so I'm definitely not feelin this years....

Glad ls I can pass on these. Holidays are expensive enough. Can focus on that, chrome 8s, and the 11s. I never like the OGs so I'm definitely not feelin this years....
you're cool just because you said you don't hop on OGs :smokin

Last edited:
Baes on the fact that there are only 57 pages on this one seems like it may sit.

viral-why-you-always-lying-gets-full-length-music-video-0.jpg

In my early college days I happened to be in a Platos Closet that had a 07 pair for sale. Being a broke POS, I put the shoes on and calmly walked out the store :smh: . Following semester had to sell them to pay for my underage drinking ticket and people try to tell me that karma isn't real ?!?!

Can't wait to get a pair, the honest way :D

In my early college days I happened to be in a Platos Closet that had a 07 pair for sale. Being a broke POS, I put the shoes on and calmly walked out the store :smh: . Following semester had to sell them to pay for my underage drinking ticket and people try to tell me that karma isn't real ?!?!

Can't wait to get a pair, the honest way :D

giphy.gif

To get back on topic, I think these may very well take a full day or a day and a half to sell out similar to the Bordeauxs. Even though this is the black friday release and people expect these to be extra hyped, tmk its just not happening that way. Many people want these but will go for the Maroons, Cyber 1s and 11s. Don't stress over this release but dont hold your breath on the idea that these will take no work to buy. 

To get back on topic, I think these may very well take a full day or a day and a half to sell out similar to the Bordeauxs. Even though this is the black friday release and people expect these to be extra hyped, tmk its just not happening that way. Many people want these but will go for the Maroons, Cyber 1s and 11s. Don't stress over this release but dont hold your breath on the idea that these will take no work to buy. 
I'd say by 1pm

Last edited:
I'd say by 1pm

The Black Infrared 6's hung around in-store in my area at least until the Sunday of Thanksgiving weekend. I'm not even expecting these to out pace those especially if produced in the same quantity. Keep in mind I'm strictly talking about my general location. With that being said, I'm still going strong on the raffles.

Last edited:
Why couldn't these be dubbed Allstar 8's?

Couldn't find a pic of him rocking during regular season as I could never remember him rocking a pair off top of the dome.

Back
Top Bottom