Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

I remember going to the Philippines in '07 and we went to this Nike outlet store in this remote *** location near Bataan. They had so many pairs of aquas just sitting on the shelves collecting dust 
eek.gif
 Like a flourishing amount. I kinda felt bad because all those pairs were just sitting in this random Nike store near the jungle 
laugh.gif
 WOndered what happened to those pairs.

Feels so weird that 2007 is like a decade ago. I remember being in High school and telling my homie to not waste his time with 01 sneakers because they'll be virtually unwearable or will only get a handful of wears in them before they crumble.

I remember going through the same conversation with my homies except we were just starting college that year. Crazy how its already been 8 years.

I haven't been in the thread in a few days so I'm just now seeing the street gear video and new pics. Whew I must say these are looking extra good. Especially in that video, man! I think I'm in for two pair again, Jesus Christ.

Last edited:
Haven't tried buying shoes at the store since 09. How does this work ?
I keep hearing **** about raffles? That almost doesn't seem fair.
What's this RSVP mess?

Someone help.
pls

Went to my first High School party in some Retro Aquas. The amount of compliments I received that night. :x

I need to be connected with one of my favorite shoes of all time again.

WOW. I had high expectations for how these would look, and those on feet and eBay pictures do not disappoint.

Jordan Brand seems to have gotten it right with these. :pimp:

It's a shame that the most popular retros don't get this treatment. This shoe is practically 100% identical to the OG pair; it got there color, materials, and shape right. Why couldn't the maroons, white cements or even the Bordeaux's and Hares (Bordeaux's green color was off and the Hares shape was off) be done right. By looking at these it's obvious JB can actually remaster a shoe when they want. Maybe it's because JB knows it can release the aforementioned shoes every 4 years.

Last edited:
that grey is so bright and that midsole sparkle is something else but whatever. As long as they don't crack after a couple wears like the others i am all in.

Back
Top Bottom