Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

Just got my call back from fnl! Pick up window is 12now used to be 4. Ill be coming back into town hopefully I make it

5 for 5 on raffles. Had to tell three spots to give my pair to someone else, kept a backup just in case, when pair in hand ill let them know i dont need them. Damn

whats this about a ndc raffle? for these or another shoe?
New method of payment where your card is immediately charged if selected.  Need to input shipping and payment infor upon raffle submission.  Nike tested this method on the Royal 1 Lows today, but unknown if they'll utilize this same procedure this Friday.
Love this, still loopholes but a step in the right direction.

broooo these???

Haha i legit just wore these shorts with my pair yesterday. Copped em in 07, but missed out on the 07 kicks lol. Been holding them ever since waiting on my turn
laugh.gif
hahahha i still have these! bout to wear them tongith to sleep ... lol

local craiglist sellers on that usual bs .. seen one listing for $310 lmao that's the dmv for ya .. really wanna try and pull a local trade tho my cyber Monday 1s for aquas 8 I would save like $30 in the process and help somebody who wants the 1's .. hopefully come Friday these cats will humble themselves and take that deal before they end up returning there mega gr ..

(love these kinda releases!)

Stopped by my local FA to get in the raffle for the cyber 1's and was told they still have sizes of aqua's avail for FCFS. Might drop in and scoop a pair. I'm liking the subtle details that are on par with the originals.

Last edited:
Quote:​
 ​
I'm sayin' @NobleKane, M************ straight CARBON copies....
 ​
mean.gif
 ​
Anyways, ain't much to do, or say it this thread anymore....
 ​
Since @MJO23DAN came and SHUT it down with the OG, 2007 & 2015 comparison video...
 ​
You'll be takin' another rep when I can rep you @MJO23DAN...
 ​
laugh.gif
 ​
All we can do now, is patiently wait about another 35 hours to go and cop...
 ​
Until then, here's some more pics y'all!
 ​
nthat.gif
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
pimp.gif
 ​
 ​
 ​
ALL you NTers be safe out there this Black Friday, DON'T get caught up in the madness!!!
 ​
Take whatever precautions you have to, and PROTECT yourself at ALL times.
 ​
wink.gif
 ​

Last edited:
Won basically every raffle at the one mall I went to. Had to tell a couple of stores to throw mine back in the pile. I love it.

Edited: I'm lowkey tired of seeing comparisons including the 2007s so I cut the SC Comparison pics to just show the OG and 2015 retro. While the 2015 retro isnt perfect, it is still one of the nicest remastered versions of the OG this year(Y'all no damn well that the OG Chi 1s and UNCs were shaped, colored, and cut differently than the 2015 versions of each shoe so don't even front on the 2015 aquas like they are a bad remaster.)

They're almost here!!!

Last edited:
Yeah...they went kinda OD with the light grey on the 15's. It is what it is though, just glad to have a pair.

Originally Posted by jaylaw15  

Edited: I'm lowkey tired of seeing comparisons including the 2007s so I cut the SC Comparison pics to just show the OG and 2015 retro. While the 2015 retro isnt perfect, it is still one of the nicest remastered versions of the OG this year(Y'all no damn well that the OG Chi 1s and UNCs were shaped, colored, and cut differently than the 2015 versions of each shoe so don't even front on the 2015 aquas like they are a bad remaster.)

They're almost here!!!
YES LAWD @jaylaw15!!!!

Less than 33 1/2 hours to go!!!

On a side note, the Jumpman on the 2015's tongue looks like it's on crack....

Compared to the OG's...

laugh.gif

Edited for @jaylaw15, I understand G....

Last edited:
Struck out on Hologram Foams on Swoosh. I'm hoping my luck changes. The two pairs I won from FTL & FNL will go to family members who needed my help if I cart them.

Ive been.lucky every j ive bought as been through swoosh. Hares, Oreos, Bordeauxs, Supreme 5s hopefully these are next

Back
Top Bottom