are all females gold diggers?

does anyone else agree that females are all gold diggers to a certain degree?? i see it now especially now that we are young working professionals and financial stability is an issue if not top priority for the majority. some say well... he doesnt have anything... but hey thats now, they know long term theyll be "drafted". think nters are thirsty, yall need to see the ones trying to latch onto my homies in med and law school 
eek.gif

stay grinding!

yes, especially the more experienced attractive women.

you might have realized that as you get older, women raise the bar on what they want from a guy, especially financially.

think about it: once a female has had a guy who could provide her with anything she wants, do you think she could go backwards to a guy who isn't as loaded with money?

a lot of females will also hit you with this line: money is like water. without it, it's pretty hard to live.

so, yes. all women are gold-diggers.

More or less...yes.

Just be on your s_ career-wise/financially and you shouldn't have a problem pulling...

Remember, they seek POTENTIAL.

Its vain and unfair...but as much as they deny it...they still live by it.

In some form or another yes. Women want to be taken care of and it takes money to do that. Most want more than what the can obtain with their own money. It take money to make a woman happy, because it brings security or they are just engulfed by having it.

Money can't by love or happiness but it is a damn good down payment.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

not all females.

my girl is in college and doing great.

me on the other hand.....
frown.gif

why you have to use the sad face?

now you making me feel down, sad and #%#@.
that must suck to know that your girl is gonna be making a lot more money than you

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

Money can't bUy love or happiness but it is a damn good down payment.

044159e6e0b6bbae9a223ead74efee75883a7b7.gif

/ Thread

true. but not all... at least not when it comes to sex...i aint got no loot.

YES!!! Pretty much all are.

I'm 31 so I've been around and seen a lot. So yeah pretty much all are, the better she looks the more of a gold digger she will be.

Now, I've hooked up with decent broads throughout the years but when I was 21 I hooked up with a super fine chick, a 10/10. I thought everything was gravy and I said to myself that if all went well that I would marry her. But as we got into the relationship thats when the gold digger in her came out like wildfire talking about "buy me this" "buy me that" type stuff. And we would go out and I would have to pay all the time. So I had to cut her off and till this day I don't regret it.

I wouldn't say all females are gold diggers, but I will say majority of them probably are. The thing is, I've seen a lot of females go after the "bad guys" who are broke, and even some end up marrying them. I would say being financially set or having potential of being someone because of you are in college or whatever is just a plus or bonus, but maybe not everything to females. But of course, there are females who would date any guy with a lot of cash.

Back
Top Bottom