Are all these fusions

CharmCityKid wrote:
stevesteve72 wrote:
Mangudai954 wrote:

I havent looked at or bought shoes for about two years, is this the new craze?

yes it's somewhat of a new craze the yong kids love the fusions but most of the J heads hate them,or atleast i hate them
sick.gif

i think kids like fusions because, in a way, it's something fresh and new and also kind of something they can call their own. sort of like it was for us in the '80s when jordans 1st hit. fusions have elements of the OGs/retros along with changes that make the shoes "new" and Different" and "cool."

the kiddies will never see things as we do. so i say let them have their fusions. if this is the direction JB wants to continue to go towards then so be it. JB is the one that will pay the price in the end.

all we can do to protest is simply not buy, but the majority will still buy anyway so imo it is a lost cause. i'll be 30 soon and i don't care as much about kicks as i used to tho it will undoubtedly always be a part of me.

one thing i don't do waste waste time being upset about JB's practices because at some point i realized that they hear us, but they ain't really listening. that being said, i just buy what i like (ain't that ain't much as far as JB is concerned these days). nike retro gets the vast majority of my money these days save for the few scattered JB releases that i deem acceptable.

sad what JB has become, but it is what it is. as a grown man with a family to take care, there are much more important things to worry about than JB and it's BS practices.

at the end of the day, i'll always be a PURIST so when they do decide to drop retros in OG colorways with acceptable quality i'll be there.

Nicely said I agree 100%

Originally Posted by vick619

Originally Posted by xTrill

Originally Posted by rauls054

x TRILL EVERY TIME I GO ON A THREAD ITS YOU ALWAYS WHANT TO LOCK IF YOU DONT LIKE THE TOPIC DONT COMMENT.

i do not recall saying that i dont "like" the thread
im just sick and tired of the loads of pointless threads being posted daily
Look man most of the post of NT are pointless so if you are sick and tired of them then dont log on. As a matter of fact, your post was pointless....haha
so was yours
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

x TRILL EVERY TIME I GO ON A THREAD ITS YOU ALWAYS WHANT TO LOCK IF YOU DONT LIKE THE TOPIC DONT COMMENT.

Look man most of the post of NT are pointless so if you are sick and tired of them then dont log on. As a matter of fact, your post was pointless....haha
so was yours
indifferent.gif

as was yours...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lysolflow

so was yours
indifferent.gif

as was yours...
laugh.gif
If you look a few pages back, I made a post concerning what the OP wrote.

Your post on the other hand was useless. Just like the thread you made "trying to stack up on retros" and the shoes you were looking for were 6 ringsSo please, don't start nothing with me.

so was yours
indifferent.gif

i was trying to make a point with xtrill. Haha Like i said most of the posts ARE pointless so don flatter yourself son...

Back
Top Bottom