Are Authentic Jersey's really worth it?

Originally Posted by yungmatt

*waits for someone to ask if people still wear jerseys*
naww mo if I would rock jersey it would only be on Monday/sunday at school after sunday/monday football game

I wore my T-Mac Jersey (Orlando Magic All Blue one with the Stars everywhere) last week at Dave and Busters.

My Friend was like you still rock a Mcgrady? I was like yea it's a throwback.

I love thatT-Mac Jersey don't care what anyone says.

NBA Jerseys Ill save 100 and wear a swingman

Originally Posted by yungmatt

*waits for someone to ask if people still wear jerseys*
I rock my football jerseys to football games, those are the only times for those

However ill wear basketball jerseys on those hot summer days

I had a couple of swingmans, and the colors on the letters/numbers would fade after a couple of washes.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

A Nike Swingman vs. a Nike authentic isn't much of a difference. They both use the same material, but the authentics are just double stitched.

Not true, not always anyway.

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

I wear jersey and only authentic ones and only to the games - Call me lame but hey - I support my teams - there might be time in rare and I mean extreme rare occasions that I might throw one on without going to a game!
that's how I feel, I had an authentic Billups
ohwell.gif
butjust picked up that Maxiell
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

still gotta a bunch of authentics and a couple M&N throwbacks...havent rocked one in a min. tho..im def gonna be rockin jerseys this summer...

Authentic all the way, for the dude posting why spend 180 when it can go to something else. That something else you mention is still in my budget when i drop180 on authentics or even when i dropped 300 in the throwback craze. If you got it why not get the best you can get. For the dude saying he want a spudd imselling my authentic for 100 even not trying to thread jack.

Thanks for the input so far... I like the comments comin' in...

FWIW I was looking into a Kobe Away authentic... Uber huge Kobe fan so I have to get me one... Just debating on authentic/swingman... Agree on the qualitytho... It's like night and day...

Originally Posted by DonJuan23

Authentic all the way, for the dude posting why spend 180 when it can go to something else. That something else you mention is still in my budget when i drop 180 on authentics or even when i dropped 300 in the throwback craze. If you got it why not get the best you can get. For the dude saying he want a spudd im selling my authentic for 100 even not trying to thread jack.

Still got that Melo?
nerd.gif

if you like it buy it...im not a fan...but whats worth it to some isnt to others

adidas' soccer authentics
pimp.gif

my cousin sent me the marseille direct energie one last week.
pimp.gif

Swingman FTW
or just wait till the player gets traded and buy an authentic jersey for 90 like i did When Mike Bibby got traded from the kings haha

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

A Nike Swingman vs. a Nike authentic isn't much of a difference. They both use the same material, but the authentics are just double stitched.

Not true, not always anyway.
Not the same material. My Nike authentics were DRY FIT, unlike the Swingmans.

i kinda moved away from the basketball authentics...kinda really into jus football and hockey nowadays...eyeing this phil simms and deion 49ersthrowbacks.....def. go authentic tho kid..u cant go wrong wit it...everytime me and Bowzer saw a dude in Va wit the check underneath the logo...awww man
laugh.gif
...dudes be sleepin on the NHL store
pimp.gif

Swingman>>>Authentic>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Replica

IMO authentics should just stay on the court and i'm not even gonna speak on replicas.

There are very few players I like enough to get an authentic of. I'd get a Rasheed and a Deron Williams. Maybe a Brandon Roy too, but thats it.

I have a few swingmans and I dont see what the big deal is? besides the stitching and 100$ I didnt think there was a big difference?

Back
Top Bottom