Are Bachelor/ ette Parties Hypocritical?

Are Bachelor/ ette Parties Hypocritical?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
What about a bachelor party is hypocritical?

It's supposed to be a bride's or groom's final wild night as a single person....

It's supposed to be a bride's or groom's final wild night as a single person....
The part where you cheat on your wife/husband-to-be cuz you know, even if it's your last wild night you're still in a committed relationship unless you're just down with it being open.

The idea that you will no longer have wild nights while married is a bit of a lie too.

Also what's the rules on a person divorced more than once? :lol:

Last edited:

I'm just tryna gain perspective from my nt fam. Been pondering about why that would even be necessary if you are literally getting married so soon.

I didn't mention it, but I guess I'm kinda messed up over the fact that a non stripper chick that's cool with the bride was gettin down like she was a working girl.

It's like I seen you at the house with ya family and kids doing board game night, then next time I see you at the hotel poppin it for everybody with no shame. Smh

^All that is cool imo.

But the stuff I've seen dudes do is just questionable man.

How do you stand before god and kiss your wife when you was doing the Drake the night before?
Who is thinking about God during those moments man. You are overthinking it. People are having fun before they are about to be tied down "forever." Simple concept. Stop overthinking it.

Free card to do whatever

Point blank

Are bachelor parties a US thing, or is it across many cultures? What are the customs if anyone can chime in.

It's mainly a US thing but I think it started elsewhere and now I hear ppl from outside the U.S. adopting the tradition.

Some females take it a bit too far.

Hence why it's good to know what kind of friends your fiance hangs with.

Its the best man's responsibility to keep the groom from doing anything that would put the wedding in danger while the rest of the groomsmen keep the debauchery level at nothing short of 100. My team was A+ at this.

Always wondered this.

*Finds love of my life*

*Bangs whoever I can lay my hands on before spending the rest of my life with her*

laugh.gif

Its the best man's responsibility to keep the groom from doing anything that would put the wedding in danger while the rest of the groomsmen keep the debauchery level at nothing short of 100. My team was A+ at this.

So there actually is some responsibility.

Always felt like best man was just a "im letting everyone know you my best friend out of all my friends."

puttin ya boy on a pedestal. above your other boys :smh:

So there actually is some responsibility.

Always felt like best man was just a "im letting everyone know you my best friend out of all my friends."

puttin ya boy on a pedestal. above your other boys :smh:
Your boy didn't appoint you "best man" I see? :lol:

I've been to couple a "stag" parties down here in the Bahamas and in the states.. And couple "boys" trips.. But it's pretty close to what goes on in the US..

It's all on the groom, he shouldn't be pressured into doing anything.. It's all about a last huge celebration with the boys, more about the drinks and the comradery

I mean obviously some dudes will take it further than others.. But it's not a prerequisite that the groom slap a lap with some stripper (or whatever)

Hell I've been to a couple stags where it was a bunch of fellahs going out to a nice dinner then out for drinks and club hopping.. So no strip club or strippers

Really no difference between a bachelor's party and just a regular night out w/ the fellas.

Pretty much this.

I've got boys that are single that be about that life... and scumbag boys that are tied down and still about that life.

Me though? I just like to chill and enjoy the atmosphere.

You're not single though :lol:

You committed yourself the day you asked her to marry you or say "yes"

I'm saying though, you ain't free to begin with you getting married for **** sake :lol:

My BP was lowkey, certain NTers had concocted plans to kidnap me and run off to vegas :smh: Dudes were trying to ruin my marriage before it started :lol:

That's what I'm thinking man. Youre already in a pretty serious relationship if you're a day away from getting married.

Last edited:
im getting married in august. i have no desire for a bachelor party cuz im already tied down. i dont understand how u say ur last night as  FREE man to your fiancee? what part of the game is that? it sounds like until the ceremony you guys think you're free to bang whoever. and if that WAS the case then you must not believe in cheating since you think you're single. i already know my friends would be on some other ish. and personally i dont feel like throwing a party for THEM to eat good, drink good, smoke good, and smash good while i sit back and play host. im straiiiigggghhhhtttt

im getting married in august. i have no desire for a bachelor party cuz im already tied down. i dont understand how u say ur last night as  FREE man to your fiancee? what part of the game is that? it sounds like until the ceremony you guys think you're free to bang whoever. and if that WAS the case then you must not believe in cheating since you think you're single. i already know my friends would be on some other ish. and personally i dont feel like throwing a party for THEM to eat good, drink good, smoke good, and smash good while i sit back and play host. im straiiiigggghhhhtttt

You are. It isn't a holy union until the official ceremony or marriage license.

if you're paying for it and doing leg work you doing it wrong. they're supposed to set everything up and you go along for the ride. have some good food some good drinks and watch a good show. i agree with you that you shouldn't be partaking in the deauchery since that would be cheating which is immensely illogical and inappropriate.

Your friends should be paying for it, you should know nothing about it. Not what is going on, where you are going, absolutely nothing.

I never understood the "last free night" as a single thing either. I've had numerous dudes and even a female asking if I was gonna smash one last chick befor the big game.

My bachelor party was random and in city we've never been to before (Portland, OR). We stumbled into random bars, clubs and a strip club. Just fun, drinks, stories and laughs.

Always wondered this.

*Finds love of my life*
*Bangs whoever I can lay my hands on before spending the rest of my life with her*

:lol:

**** makes no sense
Why would you find a wifey, stay faithful to her for 5-8 years, then propose and prepare to marry...only so the night before your wedding you can stick ya dirty **** in some dirty pum pum? And then go stand up in church the next day and act like it's all good?

**** makes no sense to me at all, B

Don't get me started on bachelorette parties :smh:
It's run by a bunch of the brides bitter *** friends who will never have or keep a man because of their ***-ish ways. Trying to ruin the union one last time.

where did i mention ME paying for anything? if we're all at a party, and EVERYONE is partaking in the party except for me...that makes me the host. and im not at a party to be a damn host. my idea of fun isnt watching my friends watch strippers go ham or whatever. 

So fellas that do NOT want a bachelor's party, but your girl wants one; how do you handle that situation?

Back
Top Bottom