Are dudes in general becoming more like females?

Been noticing that dudes in general have been a little to emotional lately,women issues whatever it may be I don't remember dudes being this soft or am I bugging?

The fact that Lil Wayne can come out of Rikers Island and wear women's clothing without anyone raising an eyebrow says alot.

Yes.
Dudes bit**in' about stuff that doesn't even matter, mad cause someone didn't call them back, complaining cause a girl said/did something that rubbed them the wrong way and tellin me about it
30t6p3b.gif
...man check you girl, don't hold a grudge towards her and whine to me cause honestly IDGAF.

In short yes.

Its a variety of things but I personally think the influence of a good father in the household is something society doesn't emphasize but is needed.

There's nothing on TV for dudes besides sports and Spike. Drake is the best selling "new" rapper and he's touches on sensitive material.

Dudes are softer than ever. You can't even shake some of these dudes hands cuz they're weak. Then you got girls gassing them like they like dudes who're soft. Total other subject.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Been noticing that dudes in general have been a little to emotional lately,women issues whatever it may be I don't remember dudes being this soft or am I bugging?

Yes.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

you need new friends

Nah, the thing that bothers me is soft people are trying to act tough nowadays. People in general always gossiped; its just more information being passed around social websites, wssh, and nahright so everyone is more informed about bs news.

ehhh, I guess. I don't see an issue with men wanting to express their emotions. I'd rather deal with "soft" dudes than ultra-macho dudes but to each their own

yeah definitely, especially with rappers like Drake, Kanye etc encouraging dudes to go sensitive. you see all these "hard"-looking dudes on FB posting poetry and gay quotes about love
laugh.gif

i dont necessarily think its a bad thing.. when i was growing up, as a male you were constantly expected to talk tough, be confrontational, etc for no reason. guys are starting to drop those notions and IMO its making the world a better place to live in.

not to say that i condone dudes out there crying over women and whatnot.. you have to find a balance

Originally Posted by DT43

yeah definitely, especially with rappers like Drake, Kanye etc encouraging dudes to go sensitive. you see all these "hard"-looking dudes on FB posting poetry and gay quotes about love
laugh.gif

i dont necessarily think its a bad thing.. when i was growing up, as a male you were constantly expected to talk tough, be confrontational, etc for no reason. guys are starting to drop those notions and IMO its making the world a better place to live in.

not to say that i condone dudes out there crying over women and whatnot.. you have to find a balance
what do you mean gay?

Although I don't agree about venting in certain ways such as making a thread on this forum.. You act tough because you're expected to?

Originally Posted by megatron

Originally Posted by DT43

laugh.gif

what do you mean gay?
i mean "gay" in the colloquial sense, as in soft, overly-emotional, etc

Definitely, our society is without a doubt changing as far as the males in it. IMO that's undeniable. I notice now how men really do carry these emotional characteristics that we deem are "Women traits" such as getting emotional, being open about feelings, lashing out based off of irrational decisions, men wearing smaller and tighter clothing and in extreme cases actually wearing women clothing.

Our entertainment culture, which dictates a lot of our societal happenings, are filled with men and women who don't have "Real" fathers in the household. Our youth is in the same dire predicament. This leads to our young men looking up to our entertainment culture (really hip-hop) on how to be a man, and things of that nature which is why imo we have seen a rise in tattoo's and rebellion in our youth, their examples on how to live are acting in the same fashion. There is no doubt that our men in our society is blending the gender traits. Our men dye their hairs now, the dances that these young men do have a striking resemblance to women in how they flail their arms and bounce on the floor, they get piercings on their lips and nose, tattoo their bodies to try and feel more masculine and to symbolize how "hard" they look to satisfy that void left by a father, male entertainers are now wearing kilts and skirts while they perform, their jeans resemble jeggings 100%, our society is definitely turning into a female driven environment.

The question is, is this a bad thing? That's personal preference, but for me it is.

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Yes

Change is good.

"show me a man that doesn't cry and ill show you the person he is beating on"

being in touch with your emotions and ACTING/DRESSING like women is very different.

Back
Top Bottom