are foams being played out?

i went to my local house of hoops today,& they still had a fsr of the new quickstrike black/foams a few days after release date..my question to you guys do you think nike is overdoing it?i know these are pretty big in the nyc and dmv area,and myself i own a pair of coppers,royals,pearls,& eggplants.but the special thing about foams is nike may have dropped a different colorway every couple years and then you won't see them for awhile.but now i feel they're getting played out so much recently with the exception of a few nicer colorways,(pewters)and now everyone owns a pair.you can even find the cough drops at your local nike outlet fior $120 a pop.will these end up being air jordan 1's of last year or even worst.air forces.post your input here

i went to my local house of hoops today,& they still had a fsr of the new quickstrike black/foams a few days after release date..my question to you guys do you think nike is overdoing it?i know these are pretty big in the nyc and dmv area,and myself i own a pair of coppers,royals,pearls,& eggplants.but the special thing about foams is nike may have dropped a different colorway every couple years and then you won't see them for awhile.but now i feel they're getting played out so much recently with the exception of a few nicer colorways,(pewters)and now everyone owns a pair.you can even find the cough drops at your local nike outlet fior $120 a pop.will these end up being air jordan 1's of last year or even worst.air forces.post your input here

In Before The Lock... 
laugh.gif

I Hope They Get "Play Out" So Nike Will Stop Whoring Them...

In Before The Lock... 
laugh.gif

I Hope They Get "Play Out" So Nike Will Stop Whoring Them...

Yes, they over do it. Murdering the shoe with all these ridiculous colorways.. And then making foam fusion based shoes.. It's ridiculous

Yes, they over do it. Murdering the shoe with all these ridiculous colorways.. And then making foam fusion based shoes.. It's ridiculous

They will be played out for a while but when Nike retroes that Lebron IV and depending on how many or if he has any rings by then, Foamposite could either die, or come back hardbody

They will be played out for a while but when Nike retroes that Lebron IV and depending on how many or if he has any rings by then, Foamposite could either die, or come back hardbody

R.I.P.1997- 2009..... only way they'll be revived is if they drop the red foam ones with clear soles.... and then stop for a years

R.I.P.1997- 2009..... only way they'll be revived is if they drop the red foam ones with clear soles.... and then stop for a years

Need All Black Everything Foam ones then they can stop doing what they're doing. I wonder if the gold pair from the olympic pack will drop. We got the bronze (coppers) and silvers (pewters).

Need All Black Everything Foam ones then they can stop doing what they're doing. I wonder if the gold pair from the olympic pack will drop. We got the bronze (coppers) and silvers (pewters).

...Nike is just dropping a ton of $200+ nikes and foam styles lately preping sneaker heads for the new transition into higher retail prices across the brand. I don't mind Nike releasing a ton of foams lately, more than half probably sell through, but the prices are what KILL me..
grin.gif

...Nike is just dropping a ton of $200+ nikes and foam styles lately preping sneaker heads for the new transition into higher retail prices across the brand. I don't mind Nike releasing a ton of foams lately, more than half probably sell through, but the prices are what KILL me..
grin.gif

Played out ? 
laugh.gif
 How lame does that sound OP

The 09 Eggplant's Buzz did Bring in more attention to Foams but Who Cares 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom