Are H-ooters Wings THAT Good?

They are okay. Nothing special. And they definitely aren't spicy. I got the super hot ones and they were mild to me. And mind you I don't eat a lot ofspicy stuff.

Originally Posted by Late80s

no but fried pickles are BANGING
You like these?
I hate them soo much, I always look at a customer weird whenever they order them
I give them that look like "Are you sure"?

Wings are enh, def better out there
Nothing special and the med, hot, 911 sauces are 99% butter-based

i got a pickle and some batter of my own available to two of the females that posted in here...

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by outbackbob24

Domino's wings are the best.

laugh.gif
I had them when I was blowed they tasted liked they came from God's oven.

laugh.gif
@gods oven part

The wings are pretty good and so are the girls, but not worth all the hype people put it out to be...You should still gothough

probably ths combonation of everythin tha wings girls and overall atmosphere make it seem better than it is but tha food is aight

Wings are overrated. Definitely not bad, but also not all they're cracked up to be.

The waitresses at Hooters (at least the ones I've been to) are all over the map. Some are really hot and some are firmly below average. Unfortunately, mostof the girls who have actually served me at Hooters have fallen into the later category.

Wings are good but not your typical buffalo wings. I recommend the Buffalo Chicken Sandwich with blue cheese, straight nice.

the girls at the hooters in my hometown were trash, but $10.99 all you can eat wing wednesdays came in handy. wings arent the best ive ever tasted but as longas they keep the plates and the pop full, i was satisfied.

Originally Posted by daprescription

Overrated. Wingstop > Hooters, but wingstop is overpriced also. If anybody is in the bay, SmokeEaters has $.50 wings on Tuesday
smokin.gif

Wingstop is so damn overrated.

I've only been there once, the wings were OK. My friends treat those things like it's their last meal. In all honesty, I think Hooters is overrated
ohwell.gif
. I guess my friends hyped it up too much before I went there.

EDIT: seems like I'm not the only one that thinks it is overrated
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Club29

[Michael Scott] you know what you should do, you should order Milk! .......get it?? [Michael Scott]

"I'll have the chicken breast. Hold the chicken."

had hooters for the first time in a couple years on tues.

gave me SEVERE diarrhea an hour later.

never again.

I got the ugliest broad working there the last time i went. I don't think god wanted me there

Back
Top Bottom