Are Monopoly discount coupons valid with Jordans???

I got a bunch of the monopoly discount game pieces from Mcdonalds for 20% off at Footlocker. Does anyone know if these are valid with the CDP's. 20% off aCDP would be saving me 60 bucks!!!

I'm eyeing that CDP 11/12 and the coupons are valid till Dec 31st. Anyone know if they're good???

no.
Jordan new releases are ALWAYS:
* This item is currently excluded from any $ off or % off discounts

-J-

No, it's excluded online. As far as in person, the answer is no, but if it's a Fusion or CDP that's been sitting it's up to the manager onshift's discretion. These days they won't even let me use my military discount or Jordans.

Good luck using those on the 11/12 pack
roll.gif

I used my coupon to buy jordans and it worked. The computer will except it but it is the employer who will deny you if their a hypebeast

Originally Posted by mikeposite

I used my coupon to buy jordans and it worked. The computer will except it but it is the employer who will deny you if their a hypebeast
You must have bought some teams.

JBug88 wrote:
no.
Jordan new releases are ALWAYS:
* This item is currently excluded from any $ off or % off discounts

-J-
There it is......JB newest products usually excluded from any discounts
ohwell.gif

I used a coupon for 25% off from Mcd when i brought my Girl Friend some Jumpman Pro's and the manager had no problem when i asked her if i could use themon J's

Only one way to find out... to try it. I'll let you guys know what happens tomorrow.

Nope it doesnt work on j's tried to get the discount on the recent cdp and the employee at footlocker said that they were excluded.

some bum came n2 footlocker ova the weekend tryna use this on ah item that was already on clearance
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

I got a bunch of the monopoly discount game pieces from Mcdonalds for 20% off at Footlocker. Does anyone know if these are valid with the CDP's. 20% off a CDP would be saving me 60 bucks!!!
no but, you should work on getting some slim fast not shoes.
roll.gif
roll.gif

hmmm will it work with the pippen 1's and penny 2's?

or any old CDP?

not *new* jordans i know this

Originally Posted by mikeposite

If that Employee Wanted That Shoe, He Would of Put it on Hold/Layaway Days Before You Could Even Get a Peep.

Jordan RETROs are excluded...CDPs fall under the line
AF1s
Dunk Hi's
Blazer Hi's
And Any Shoe already on Clearance is EXCLUDED

Back
Top Bottom