Are Retro Xi concords coming out?

Originally Posted by DMoney82

From the what you have shared ....You seem like a douche in real life. If I saw you op, I would punch you right in the mouth.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

I think these will drop next holiday season. I have a strong feeling that they will with some sort of special packaging.

As a matter of fact, I can see it being either these or Playoff XIIIs.

If so copping both

It's just the same wack shirt from '07 that dropped with the XI IE's that had the Concords on it. There'sanother shirt we got at my store last week that's just as tacky with a pair of Concords supposedly melting like ice melts on the front. I guess people aresupposed to hook it with the SJ's
eyes.gif

Really? No one's gonna say it? I have to be the one... Am I the only person that thinks magneto is lying about coppin 2 pairs (or 4, I'm not sure)early just to make some fellow NT'er's jealous?

Until he posts a tagged pic with him and however many pairs he copped early, I gotta say... DUCKTALES!!!

oh yea and old dude was just trying to sell you that shirt!

Copped X3 if it's true. I stopped buying J's now. The only ones I'll cop are actual retros, not some weird tweaked one off of a classic. Damn JB, Iwas guna retire with the Space Jams. Let's just hope they're not 175 also.

Originally Posted by woody23

Originally Posted by NycPosite

i hope so and throw the cool greys in and i die a happy man
pimp.gif

Would you die a happy man if they were low tops?
smile.gif
If your talking about Concords then this would be the first time I've been excited in probably 5 yrs. I'd actually come out of my cavewithout *****ing for once.
laugh.gif

That shirt is the Space Jam with all the color draining/melting out of it... not hard to see the varsity royal drip under the shoe and of course if the blaccupper drains/melts out of the shoe what's left is a Concord-looking shoe....
nerd.gif

it's the Space Jam like melting down, as if to say, "these are so hot they're melting" its not hard to see and definitely doesn't warranta 7-page thread discussion....
nerd.gif

but who am i to offer an opinion... carry on with the banter

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by corporateJP

Keep your eyes peeled and your wallets tight.
eek.gif
....wow, thought this whole thread was just another "is_______ coming out"....but we got a legit source^
eek.gif

Just sold my NDS 01' concords so i could buy X-Mas presents
frown.gif
. So iwas excited to look in here.
But low-n-behold its 7 pages of crap.
indifferent.gif

concords and columbias are both rumored for next year, but nothing solid yet. It has been talked about though, and my source really hasn't been wrong yet,so I wouldn't be surprised to see them.

They should retro the Air Jordan 11 like they do the Air Jordan 1. Stores will see a significant difference in profits.

i hope not...

what's more satisfying, getting the OG xi's from 95, or even the 00 retro, or just settling for less. IMO it makes the certain shoe way less desirablewhen you can get a re-make of it by just waiting. it's like if Chevy mass produced a 69 Camaro again or something. Retire them youve retroed it twicealready. If a player's number is retired then no one gets to wear that number again right ? Give certain particular sneaker styles and colorways that samehonor... Concord XI definitely deserve it

so please JB, if you do retro shoes again only do a select few. who cares if all these people want them i think you've retroed enough concords already...release something else

Originally Posted by 3thaman

pimp.gif

smile.gif
If your talking about Concords then this would be the first time I've been excited in probably 5 yrs. I'd actually come out of my cave without *****ing for once.
laugh.gif

I was referring to the cool greys as potential low tops...

I can't believe this thread is still up. WIthout proof its not true. I know concords will retro again some day but i don't think so anytime soon.

I guess we will have to wait until air-joradans.com is back to really noe wats up with this concord and future releases cus I don't noe wat to belive nomore

Originally Posted by k b0mber

i hope not...

what's more satisfying, getting the OG xi's from 95, or even the 00 retro, or just settling for less. IMO it makes the certain shoe way less desirable when you can get a re-make of it by just waiting. it's like if Chevy mass produced a 69 Camaro again or something. Retire them youve retroed it twice already. If a player's number is retired then no one gets to wear that number again right ? Give certain particular sneaker styles and colorways that same honor... Concord XI definitely deserve it

so please JB, if you do retro shoes again only do a select few. who cares if all these people want them i think you've retroed enough concords already... release something else
Cosign. I say Jordan Brand should not release anymore shoes that've already been retroed, so the shoes can hold their values and meaning tothose that have them, instead of seeing 1000000000 others walking around with the same shoe being butchered up with the same materials of fakes
smh.gif

And this thread is worthless
laugh.gif
...All rumors and no facts.

Originally Posted by 3thaman

pimp.gif

smile.gif
If your talking about Concords then this would be the first time I've been excited in probably 5 yrs. I'd actually come out of my cave without *****ing for once.
laugh.gif

I was referring to the cool greys as potential low tops...

I could handle that, would rather see the concords but cool greys would be nice. Hope it's true.
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom