Are the 2011 Concord XI's coming with #45 on the heel tab?!

Like the title says.. I have seen a couple rumors about this circulating but i was wondering if anyone would confirm it?? 
eek.gif
eek.gif

This would make the release a DEFINITE cop!!!! 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Love The Haters 
roll.gif

Like the title says.. I have seen a couple rumors about this circulating but i was wondering if anyone would confirm it?? 
eek.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Love The Haters 
roll.gif

Dude instead of opening a new thread, you could just ask this question in the concord XI thread. Saves you from having to 'love the (idiot-)haters'.

Dude instead of opening a new thread, you could just ask this question in the concord XI thread. Saves you from having to 'love the (idiot-)haters'.

Originally Posted by Startin2Stack

eek.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Love The Haters 
roll.gif
If they release with the 45 on the heel tab and a girl steps on them by accident what will you do ? You punched a girl for stepping on you 06 Mars IV's so I can imagine you'd probaly murder a girl for accidentally stepping on the 45 concords if they release?  

(I do agree with you 45 concords with the icy blue soles would be sick)

Originally Posted by Startin2Stack

eek.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Love The Haters 
roll.gif
If they release with the 45 on the heel tab and a girl steps on them by accident what will you do ? You punched a girl for stepping on you 06 Mars IV's so I can imagine you'd probaly murder a girl for accidentally stepping on the 45 concords if they release?  

(I do agree with you 45 concords with the icy blue soles would be sick)

STEPONMYSHOESFOTOS6.jpg

Try to get a shirt that says this so people will be more careful when they are around you. I wouldnt want you to seriously hurt or kill someone for accidentally stepping on your kicks
tired.gif

STEPONMYSHOESFOTOS6.jpg

Try to get a shirt that says this so people will be more careful when they are around you. I wouldnt want you to seriously hurt or kill someone for accidentally stepping on your kicks
tired.gif

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

STEPONMYSHOESFOTOS6.jpg

tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

STEPONMYSHOESFOTOS6.jpg

tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom