Are the Aquas in your top 5/10?

I have not yet read a word in this thread but I must say since the retro of Aquas you dont hear much about them being anyones GRAILS anymore..I dont mean tosay it killed the shoe but there is no future grail for the Jordn 8 besides P.Es now

talking bout aquas im in need of another pair! peep the sig
eek.gif

maybe...
but aqua is one of the unique jordans out there...
but IMO, the original white color is the best jordan 8s out of all 8s... aqua shud come after this in my list

definitely in my top 5..one of my fave J's.. Very unique shoe.. quality could have been better on the retros..but i still like em

Maybe top 20 on my list, anyone have any love for the women Aquas?? pretty nice CW in my opinion.

i still need to track down a pair after all this time. can i get a quick price check on sz 10.5 aquas or playoffs?

OG's are.... retro's are not.

Sorry I know a bunch of people disagree but the heal is NOT THE RIGHT COLOR!!!!

Originally Posted by smcrock14

I am probably the one NT'er who doesn't like the Aquas....they just don't do it for me....

b roy jersey for the avatar and you dont like the aquas..dont feel alone, 8's dont do it for me at all

Aquas are hot, so i guess that makes them steamin, lol, corny but so what its the internet. There not close to top ten tho. My personal top ten wouldnt evenhave any 8's in it.

I like the original aqua's, but when it comes to retros thats the definition of hype, i see kids, adults, non sneaker heads, granparents wearin this shoeeveryone owns it, and it makes me mad.

Back
Top Bottom