Are there any good women left

Originally Posted by 59 Piffy

we live in a hypersexualized society. people dont have morals, cant be loyal, no integrity, and cannot be trusted.i believe most people now are incapable of monogamy and do not care about others. this is a "get mine" world, human beings are selfish creatures.

females are not being raised right and this is fault of mothers not doing their job and the family structure collapsing in this country.
what about dads? a mom can only do so much a father is needed in boys and girls lives...

really though? how is a woman good if she only comes along when im "financially together"? this doesnt make sense. a good woman is by your side during your toughest times.
i think when people say a 'good girl' that includes having her money and situation straight also...so you get your stuff straight and shegets hers and you find each other...he's not saying get rich and wife a 'good' broke chick...

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Originally Posted by 59 Piffy

we live in a hypersexualized society. people dont have morals, cant be loyal, no integrity, and cannot be trusted.i believe most people now are incapable of monogamy and do not care about others. this is a "get mine" world, human beings are selfish creatures.

females are not being raised right and this is fault of mothers not doing their job and the family structure collapsing in this country.
what about dads? a mom can only do so much a father is needed in boys and girls lives...

really though? how is a woman good if she only comes along when im "financially together"? this doesnt make sense. a good woman is by your side during your toughest times.
i think when people say a 'good girl' that includes having her money and situation straight also...so you get your stuff straight and she gets hers and you find each other...he's not saying get rich and wife a 'good' broke chick...

If you have a good chick through all the tough times, it'll be all the more sweeter in the end and you will most definitely appreciate hermore. I'm just saying, like I'd be weary of any underlying reasons why a chick would want me when I'm financially straight.

Even if you get yourself together, the "good" women coming will lead you to wonder if they like you for you or if they have an ulterior motive. Whenwomen see dudes doing their thing or on the way, their primal need for security kicks in.

blackmagnus514

9d315bee41b4e93f81f92dd4b2eca0aa6337759.gif

so basically women can't win with you guys...

can't find her when you comin up...

you do get there and you question her motives...

probably the questioning the girl while your comin up cuz you think she sees your potential right?

You god damn right I'm questioning her. People have a right to question. We as a society have been trained to take things as face value. When it comes torelationships, it can be a matter of life/death and/or money lost. Take that how you wanna.

The same way she sees my potential, I'm sizing her up to see if we can make a dynasty. Gotta look @ it like business and protect your own interests. If shehas no hustle about her and I do, its not common sense to me to even get with her

I only have ONE female from my past I'd wanna be with and that's cuz she's ambitious, hardworking, a challenge to me and a sweetheart. I don'ttrust a chick as far as I could throw em.

probably the questioning the girl while your comin up cuz you think she sees your potential right?

I can't speak for anyone else, but women who have a sense of understand can win with me...

Im just going to speak from my perspective. I'm 20. Most 20 year old guys who are in the process of doing something with their lives (in college, trying tobetter themselves, etc.) Don't have a lot of things together with their lives... They may not have a car, they may be living at home, and are notcompletely independant. With that said, if they are looking for a relationship with a girl worth the time of day, 9/10 she isn't going to give him the timeof day because his current situation isn't desireable in her eyes. The sad thing about it is that often these girl's within the same age rangedon't have cars themselves, still live at home themselves, and are not completely independant. It seems that too often nowadays there are females who wantthe male to bring more to the table than they can bring to the table themselves, which doesn't make any sense, because no real relationship between twoequal people should be one person putting in more work than another. Would you agree?

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

I can't speak for anyone else, but women who have a sense of understand can win with me...

Im just going to speak from my perspective. I'm 20. Most 20 year old guys who are in the process of doing something with their lives (in college, trying to better themselves, etc.) Don't have a lot of things together with their lives... They may not have a car, they may be living at home, and are not completely independant. With that said, if they are looking for a relationship with a girl worth the time of day, 9/10 she isn't going to give him the time of day because his current situation isn't desireable in her eyes. The sad thing about it is that often these girl's within the same age range don't have cars themselves, still live at home themselves, and are not completely independant. It seems that too often nowadays there are females who want the male to bring more to the table than they can bring to the table themselves, which doesn't make any sense, because no real relationship between two equal people should be one person putting in more work than another. Would you agree?
QFT

I'm 19. I just finished my first year of college and I'm living at home. I'm currently looking for a job but its kinda hard because I'm takingsummer classes. Any girl I try to talk to won't give me the time of day because I don't have a job
eyes.gif
. What part of the game is that? Relationships are a 50:50 and it seems likegirls my age don't understand that. They want more than they can give
tired.gif

laugh.gif
this whole post....

i mean damn....you handle women da way you see em, if she's loose then you act loose wit her..if she's a prude, then you act according..

i never understood why dudes is cryin over what a girl wants to do with her body...if she want's to smash all day let her, if fact encourage it and takeadvantage of it.

if da chick cool hang wit her and grow like that...its really simple.

Im just going to speak from my perspective. I'm 20. Most 20 year old guys who are in the process of doing something with their lives (in college, trying to better themselves, etc.) Don't have a lot of things together with their lives... They may not have a car, they may be living at home, and are not completely independant. With that said, if they are looking for a relationship with a girl worth the time of day, 9/10 she isn't going to give him the time of day because his current situation isn't desireable in her eyes. The sad thing about it is that often these girl's within the same age range don't have cars themselves, still live at home themselves, and are not completely independant. It seems that too often nowadays there are females who want the male to bring more to the table than they can bring to the table themselves, which doesn't make any sense, because no real relationship between two equal people should be one person putting in more work than another. Would you agree?

I don't think its to unreasonable to want someone with a car even if you don't have one. Someone has to drive...the other can put in gas money. Pluswith females we almost always have to option to date older so of course alot of us will go for the guy with the car and his own place. I agree with what youabout bringing equal to the table but two people in different stages can make things work long as you aren't expecting more from the other than they cangive at that moment. If I have a car and you don't it can work or vice versa. If you're in school and I'm working then of course I'll end uppaying most of the time cuz I have more money coming in. Everything doesn't have to be equal as for as assets long as the give/take is equal IMO Somepeople don't want to do it though. I don't think that makes them bad people though. Like K always say they have options so of course they will go withthe best options right?

I highly agree that chicks want dudes to bring more to the table than them. This is why I'm nonchalant and don't really care. I need more than just apretty face.

Like because they got box you gotta bring more to impress them. Yeah aight...

I'm not saying that.
But I'm still looking
nerd.gif

How I envision "financial straight" in my head, yes I would.
Don't me silly
happy.gif

I don't think its to unreasonable to want someone with a car even if you don't have one. Someone has to drive...the other can put in gas money. Plus with females we almost always have to option to date older so of course alot of us will go for the guy with the car and his own place. I agree with what you about bringing equal to the table but two people in different stages can make things work long as you aren't expecting more from the other than they can give at that moment. If I have a car and you don't it can work or vice versa. If you're in school and I'm working then of course I'll end up paying most of the time cuz I have more money coming in. Everything doesn't have to be equal as for as assets long as the give/take is equal IMO Some people don't want to do it though. I don't think that makes them bad people though. Like K always say they have options so of course they will go with the best options right?

Im not saying it makes someone a bad person, I'm just arguing that IMO, its makes someone seem as if they are only interested in giving you the time of dayfor what you have and not what you offer in a realtionship (non monetary wise). I never understood how anyone can completely write off someone as aprospect if their current situation isn't the most desireable even if that person is still progressing towards becoming a better person.That's almost as bad as getting in a relationship for the short term and not looking down the line to see if its a person you can build arealtionship with (but thats a topic for another thread). And I understand that females almost always have the option to date older. But whatabout the guy who is 18-20 who acts their age and is in school and wants a mature relationship, what is he supposed to do? Go and date a girl whose a senior inHS, junior in HS (because she's basically doing the same thing girls who are 18-20 who won't give a guy their age the time of day because he's in afinancial bind, dating older because of what he has and what he can offer in a relationship that as nothing to do with money).

With that said, When did one person having a car become a necessity for a relationship to work? If you don't have a car and you are able to get to work,then you should be able to not have a car and make a relationship work. You work hard for what you want to work, despite the issues in the way.

Most beautiful thing in the world is a women who will sit on the back of the bus with her man hand in hand because she's willingto make it work despite the circumstances.

I'm analytical by nature so when a chick approaches me or what have you, I'm always wondering her angle. Not to brag, but the way things are going, itslike everyone,s on our d---. Its only natural females would be attracted to a young dude doing his thing.

If anything, I want an older, career oriented fine chick who's been through her club phase. I'm 23 and I grew out of it already.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

I'm analytical by nature so when a chick approaches me or what have you, I'm always wondering her angle. Not to brag, but the way things are going, its like everyone,s on our d---. Its only natural females would be attracted to a young dude doing his thing.

If anything, I want an older, career oriented fine chick who's been through her club phase. I'm 23 and I grew out of it already.

we all know how you are already...
laugh.gif

Most beautiful thing in the world is a women who will sit on the back of the bus with her man hand in hand because she's willing to make it work despite the circumstances.

that sounds nice but who would really want to do that...if the option is there for a dude with a car...
i've seen guys find plenty of females their age here at school so its not like its impossible...like everyone said...do you and the other stuff willcome...if it comes now and you build together on the bus great...if it comes later and you're both established even better if you're K...

I love how both sides always evoke some form of double standard.

But... to speak as a guy and out of personal experience. It truly is difficult nowadays to find a decent woman (notice I said decent, not even good but decentlet alone that fact). You can be as blunt or indirect and it really wouldn't matter. All it simply leads up to, is the luck of the draw on both ends. Ifyou're a good guy, hope that you get a good girl and vice-versa. If there's no luck the vicious cycle turns endlessly until one gives up, both givesup, or both sexes succeed in matching up to their partner's expectation(s) through the wire and etc.

Truthfully speaking, I'm not sure if there are any good women left.

But, if there are, they are scarce and allocated among places that we don't usually search.

Nowadays dudes don't look for the qualities in a woman with "good women" qualities.. They all about makin sure they get that girl fine enough forthe "Post Pics Of Your Girls" threads. According to NT ya girl has to be exotic looking, mixed either with white or puerto rican, have long hair, DDsa 22 inch waste and a 34inch+ set of hips. Not saying there is something wrong with all these types of women, but you have to realize that at the age most ofus are, girls and women our age especially of that type haven't been raised to be "good" often. They have been raised to get by on LOOKING goodfor the most part..

Do some searching, and you will realize that there are alot of girls out there are good for men, but they are constantly overlooked. I found one, and I'lladmit i wasn't that attracted to her at the slightest at first. But after i started seeing those qualities in her..(I.e. good cook, bringing me stuff justbecause, not afraid to set me or anyone else straight, very independent when she needs be) I realized i didnt need to look further..And to top it all off shelooks good too(although probably not by NT standards, shes brown skinned, straight up black, not mixed at all)

My whole point is, as long as we glorify certain types and mixes of people and keep giving them passes because they "look good", alot of people willnever find a "good" one...

Back
Top Bottom