Are there any NTers on here that is...

Not yet.. I'm still young, I'll give it another 6 years
ohwell.gif

Im on my way to a livin spree; but man, they say the best things in life are free. . .

Actually, when I was younger, I was envisioning my life from 30 and on... and I can honestly say that I'm not there yet.

Na...but I would like to say it's a lil better than I thought. I get to travel...met anybody who is somebody...but not quite making the money I wana make.But I'm alive...I'm happy
pimp.gif

I just want a big house, white wife, 2 dogs, 2 kids (boy & girl), 3 cars, and a good career that pays very well.

I haven't obtained any of these things as of now because I'm too young.

i used to think id still be in public school...so no....%+*% private schools....the private high school experience isnt the same as the public high schoolexperience

your sentence is gramatically incorrect , so im not answering your question

step ur grammar game up

Originally Posted by Prez T

your sentence is gramatically incorrect , so im not answering your question

step ur grammar game up

Somebody que the Grammer Time gif.
laugh.gif

Far from it
laugh.gif

But, I'm doing alright now, but it's been a struggle for me man.

You kids on here should really appreciate the nice things your parents do for you because I've never gotten nice things from my parents...ever.

I could be.. some reason its like im doin everything in my power not to be. The Goodlife is just a little bit of hard work away, im just too damn lazy..

nope...i thought i'd be playing in the NBA
laugh.gif

once i knew i wasn't making it, i'd have to say most of it is sort of expected though. except for the fact i'm realizing school isn't worthstressing too much about.

Originally Posted by acekilla408

i used to think id still be in public school...so no....%+*% private schools....the private high school experience isnt the same as the public high school experience

let it go son
smh.gif

far from it....

but that doesn't mean I'm not there....

hard work and dedication pays off so that's whut I'm leaning on
smile.gif

^ I def feel you cuz...on sum real isht sumtimes it aint easy 2 get motivated, be it 4 school, gettin back in shape, on just generally gettin on ya grind...

Back
Top Bottom