Are These AJ Nike Posters Worth Anything?

I snagged these last year from a lounge near my job (yes, for free
happy.gif
) that was getting renovated after like 20 years... Are they worth anything? I don't plan on getting rid of them, just wondering.. They're Nike posters from 1992 already framed and all.

Let me get my buddy down here who is an expert at AJ nike posters before i make you an offer

With all the beasting goin on lateley I would throw em up on ebay with a $200 BIN each and some sucker will buy em.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

With all the beasting goin on lateley I would throw em up on ebay with a $200 BIN each and some sucker will buy em.

wouldn't be surprised...at all.

Don't know about the value but people would play stupid money for certain things. I believe this is one

the "art of the dunk" one is what martin had in his bedroom on the show

always wanted that one

not sure if they have any real collector's price but personally I would pay $20-$30 for each one. For a big MJ fan moving into a new place or who owns a sports bar, they'd be worth a nice sum. 

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

Let me get my buddy down here who is an expert at AJ nike posters before i make you an offer

Watching a show on travel channel like that right now 
laugh.gif

Nice posters, not sure how much they are worth. Glad you are keeping them and not selling. Everyone is just whoring out the nike basketball culture. It's sad. Just keep it. I like these, but nike has many posters that are hotter than this. I want that George Gervin Iceman poster soooo bad. I can't find it.

Back
Top Bottom