Are these Nike Lebron XI Forging Irons and Nike Lebron X Red Suedes real?

Hi Guys,

Can anyone help me confirm the authenticity of these sneakers?  I found them in a Goodwill in the locked display case. How they got there, I can't begin to guess. They are in brand new condition but did not come with a box or price tag.    If they are fake, then they are extremely well done because the materials and workmanship seem very high quality.  I have read a bunch of different resources and have not been able to pinpoint anything that proves to me that they are fake.  But I am no sneaker expert.  Appreciate your insights!

Last edited:
The Suede X is definitely a replica but I'm not sure about the Forging Iron based off the pics, although I would assume they are too since they are together.  The Red Suede was a padded X....not thin like the EXT model.  The airbag on the X is always a dead giveaway....compare that to the authentic one and you'll quickly have an answer.

Thanks man.  I assume this is what you mean by the "airbag"?

Are there any additional photos of the Forging Iron that I could provide that would help?

Paul

Both Fake. Forging iron replicas have a clear sole when coming close to the middle part of the sole.. if you get what I'm saying.

Yeah, I figured the chances were small - but this particular Goodwill has a lot of great items that you wouldn't normally find at a thrift store, and the management there is good so they let me return whatever I decide I don't want.  They were $50 a pair before 15% off discount, so if they turned out to be real it would have been a great profit on eBay.  Just glad I checked before selling them so that nobody got ripped off.  Thanks again everyone for the help.

Yeah, I figured the chances were small - but this particular Goodwill has a lot of great items that you wouldn't normally find at a thrift store, and the management there is good so they let me return whatever I decide I don't want.  They were $50 a pair before 15% off discount, so if they turned out to be real it would have been a great profit on eBay.  Just glad I checked before selling them so that nobody got ripped off.  Thanks again everyone for the help.
yeah 50 dollars is to good to be true for a legit pair. If they were authentic they could of sold it on ebay. I hope you find a good deal.

Back
Top Bottom