Are these Oreo 5s real?

Photo 1 - the leather piece that closest to the midsole of the toebox appears to be too long (height). It goes back towards the tongue more than my pairs.

Photo 2 - Jordan logo that's molded into the bottom sole doesn't appear to be deep enough. On all my pairs the Jordan logo is very pronounced, it's about an 1/8 deep. On your pair it looks to be almost flush with the surface of the sole.

Photo 4 & 6 - check the height of the Air Jordan label sewed into tongue. On my pairs it's exactly 1/2 " in height. Looks taller in your photos.

Photo 7 - it looks like the air unit on your pair is yellowish. Can you take a close-up and post. My pairs the air unit is dark grey, maybe light black shade.

Photo 8 - checked (3) pairs I own (size 13's by the way) and all pairs had White stitching under insole. (Update - 2 pairs had white and 1x pair black stitching)

Did you get a quality stamp inside box on bottom of lid?

Last edited:
Just did a quick glance at the company that sold you these.

No phone number or email listed.

This is a red flag for me and I refuse to do business with any company that doesn't publish contact info.

Please note that I'm not stating this company is not legit, I'm only stating my personal preference when dealing with interest retailers.

Last edited:
The Jordan logo is about 1/8 deep under the sole, I think it was just a bad pic. I'll but a pic of the stamp because I don't know much about shoes. Also, I DMed the company's instagram and he said everything was authentic, but I'm not sure. Also they have about 140 k followers. If u need to see more pictures just let me know.

The craftmanship looked very good on these, consistent with real Jordans.
However, I noted a few inconsistencies which I noted.
Since you provided the necessary photos I asked for I can now conclude they are legit.

Enjoy, these one of my personal favorite V's.

Back
Top Bottom