are we getting over killed with heat

Not that I'm complaining about the space jams 11s.. raptors7s.. chicago xs.. infred 6s.. wht red 12s.. bred 12s.. but don't you think that's toomuch heat in a short period of time.. and not only that. The fact that every sneaker store will have 40 pairs of each its going to be a little weird that nonwill sell out on release date...

Like I don't have to worry about not being able to get a pair.. I can wait to the next wekend and still have a shot at copping because of the overproduction They will be as common as white on white AF1s

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

SEE IT'S PEOPLE LIKE YOUO THAT MAKES JB GIVE US FUSIONS OVER EXCESSIVE 1S AND HYBIRD SHOES

Wat are u talking about?? I hate fusions and hybrids...

Well we've been "over killed" with horrible shoes the past year in my opinion. We've weathered the spizike six-ring fussion frenzy, so itsabout time Jordan Brand actually released some shoes that I will be purchasing.

The only Jordan shoe I got in the past year are the CDP XI/XII. After that I rarely check this thread because its the same trash over and over.

What makes you think they will be easy cops? Just because the DMP V's and Nubuck 12's didn't sell well? Please..

You're bugging.

Originally Posted by Raposo927

I'm lovin the heat lol keep it comin
lol cosign.

especially since i dont any onf wahts releasing due to the fact that i just started collecting

Originally Posted by carnage1121

Not that I'm complaining about the space jams 11s.. raptors black/charcoal/true-red 7s.. chicago xs.. infred (w t f ?
laugh.gif
) varsity red 6s.. wht red 12s.. bred black/red 12s.. but don't you think that's too much heat in a short period of time.. and not only that. The fact that every sneaker store will have 40 pairs of each its going to be a little weird that non will sell out on release date... Thank you JB
Fixed
wink.gif

1) Raptors are extinct unless you are talking about the team in Toronto
2) We aren't getting infrared 6s, just some knock offs with CDP 18 suede (unless they change it to infrared which I know we all hope they do)
3) "Bred" is almost as annoying as "September" blue

people complain that we dont get heat and now that we do..people like you complain that we are getting too much heat.
give me a break!

1) Raptors are extinct unless you are talking about the team in Toronto
2) We aren't getting infrared 6s, just some knock offs with CDP 18 suede (unless they change it to infrared which I know we all hope they do)
3) "Bred" is almost as annoying as "September" blue

amen

LOL JB WILL NEVER SATISFY THE WANTS AND NEEDS OF ITS CUSTOMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NEVER

it's not killing me cus I'm not buying any of it. only jordan shoe I would buy this year so far are the TB IIIs and looks like I won't be able to.
Nike > JB...
oh and OP, don't start any new threads in here cus the JB forum sucks enough already

We are so starved for good releases that 6 releases in an 8 month span is now considered being "over killed" with heat. Bring back the days where wewere having our wallets drained because there was a good release every week and sometimes two on the same day. Now that was being over killed. The way JB isnow I've never saved so much money in my life. This is far from over killed.

Whats wrong with that, lol? If they didnt people would complain about not releasing enough.

geezus ...ppl complain about not getting heat and now ppl now complaining about getting too much heat. if God made the shoe himself most of this forum wouldfind something wrong with it
whats the jb forum coming to these days
eyes.gif

most JB collectors have picked up several of these in past retro releases and most of them will pass on these releases. its not too much heat.

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

it's not killing me cus I'm not buying any of it. only jordan shoe I would buy this year so far are the TB IIIs and looks like I won't be able to.
Nike > JB...
oh and OP, don't start any new threads in here cus the JB forum sucks enough already

sick.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
JB ftw

Originally Posted by jordan23lilelias4

people complain that we dont get heat and now that we do..people like you complain that we are getting too much heat.
give me a break!
real talk

Back
Top Bottom