are you an introvert or extrovert?

Didn't watch the video but I'm definitely an introvert. My job requires that I be very extroverted all day and a ton of 1 on 1 undivided attention which I'm fine with but I re-charge or de-stress by being alone.
This Is Me When I Get Home The Last Thing I Want To Do Is socialize that's basically all I do at work

Didn't watch the video but I'm definitely an introvert. My job requires that I be very extroverted all day and a ton of 1 on 1 undivided attention which I'm fine with but I re-charge or de-stress by being alone.
This Is Me When I Get Home The Last Thing I Want To Do Is socialize that's basically all I do at work
I thought I was alone here. The moment of silence between me and the customer I bask in it. Idgaf

I'm not sure if it's being antisocial, but I despise talking on the phone unless it's an emergency. It legit makes me cringe when I get a call. I have to answer :lol:

Same. I HATE small talk, so people think I'm quiet. Nah, I just think it's a waste of time and energy. No need to say things like "It's so nice out today" when we live in California :lol: People think silence is awkward and would rather talk about irrelevant BS :smh:

Last edited:
Same. I HATE small talk, so people think I'm quiet. Nah, I just think it's a waste of time and energy. No need to say things like "It's so nice out today" when we live in California :lol: People think silence is awkward and would rather talk about irrelevant BS :smh:

Same here man, I've been trying to get better, because a lot of times it's who you know in the work place, but damn I hate small talk. Especially if I don't know the person.

Last edited by a moderator:
Introvert. I cherish my time alone. :lol:

Though when I'm out and alcohol is consumed, extrovert all day.

Extrovert. I guess I'm one of the few here. I do have introvert radar when meeting new people or around a bunch of peeps so I do my best not to overwhelm or bother folks

I transferred schools and had to go to orientation a few years back. I'm usually quiet so I tried be more talkative and kill the awkward silence of my orientation group. It didn't go well since I would ask people questions and they'd respond with a word or two then continue to stare at the floor. Meanwhile the table next to us was talkative and discussing the week's episode of jersey shore.

Extroverted introvert.

I don’t mind being around people and I do well in social settings. Problem is after doing so I’m best by keeping to myself afterwards to sort of recharge. I don’t mind just reading, learning about new things or expanding deeper knowledge into a subject i have interest in, watching TV, go to the gym, or playing video games on my time off by myself. But I like going out and meeting a new person here or there. Just I won’t show the same enthusiasm that many do in doing so.

Funny thing is I actually like team sports rather than individual sports. And somehow I tend to be pushed towards more of the leadership positions when I do play those sports or at work. I don’t really understand why because I never seek it directly.

Back
Top Bottom