Are you guys serious? $1,000,000

Does NT get a cut if you win? 
nerd.gif
I'd make sure we all vote on something but OF COURSE. I personally would want us to choose a charity or cause but if we vote for a summit, i'm down too 
laugh.gif
 (this is all dream talk but a man can dream!)

Commercial was good up until the close. 'Are you guys serious? We brought a bunch of bags'. Was money. Then it fell flat. I like the cinematography of it. Has a cinema feel. I shoot my vids with the a6000. Yours looks good. We'll have to shoot something in the future.

Premise is money though. Wish you had posted it sooner i couldve given you input that you could use.

Commercial was good up until the close. 'Are you guys serious? We brought a bunch of bags'. Was money. Then it fell flat. I like the cinematography of it. Has a cinema feel. I shoot my vids with the a6000. Yours looks good. We'll have to shoot something in the future.

Premise is money though. Wish you had posted it sooner i couldve given you input that you could use.
I definitely agree, Freeze! I made an alternate ending actually addressing that issue I had as well. please lemme know what you think! 

Hahaha i like that one. It was funny. Its a stronger ending, with less lines. imo of course. That one is a winner.

yea I get what you tried with the first one, the alternate is better though IMO & more "likely" I feel. Good luck man

i think tbat would do great as a doritos commercial. Very well though out.

But that is disgusting i dont condone ...

I dont like doritos there disgusting :lol: got u back
I agree with everything in this post. Doritos are nasty but this was awesome.

Damn OP I think you have a really good chance!

I find your attitude great btw since you been posting your endeavors with this whole film thing.

Damn OP I think you have a really good chance!

I find your attitude great btw since you been posting your endeavors with this whole film thing.
Yoooo audi, thank you!! you have no idea how much it means to me to read something like that from my fellow nt'ers 
nthat.gif

lmao...

CLEARLY THE WINNER

i LIKE HOW THE GUY IS SHAKING HIS FRIEND VIOLENTLY AT THE END

Last edited:
I agree that the second ending fit the scenario better, although I definitely can respect the first one as well.

5 stars for both of them. Keep flourishing, young god :pimp:

Last edited:
win that milli and I bet homegirl take you out the friendzone too 

good lucc OP 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Seen you around here soliciting votes for various things constantly. Sorry. I cant get behind it. Just seeing your screen name as your company name or title rubs me the wrong way. Do you even like what NT is about aside from the constant asking of votes and views?

Can't knock the hustle but NTers usually see right through the soliciting. At least by now. I feel like I may be the only hater here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom